5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate page-turning adventure..., 16 May 2014
Having read both the first book and second book in the series, I was really excited about this installment. Expectations were high!

It was brilliant. My favourite yet. Once I started, it was impossible to put down and I finished it within a day.

I loved the new characters and the adventures through China. However, my favourite part was definitely the part based in Shakespeare's London. It was incredibly vivid and you really felt you were there. Knowing the area that was described well, I was absolutely fascinated.

As an adult, I recommend the book highly for anyone looking for an adventure, a bit of escapism and a really good read. Of course, it goes without saying that kids will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars They get better and better., 21 May 2014
This is the 3rd book in the History Keepers adventures and far and away my favourite. Now the reader knows the characters and understands the secret society, less explanation is needed which allows the story to flow.

I finished the book in less than a week as I was hooked. I found the imagination behind the story breath taking and enjoyed the descriptions of the locations/buildings. The story continually surprised me which made it an exciting and unpredictable adventure. I would be cautious with younger readers as it was very graphic during some of the fight scenes but I am sure many older teenagers will enjoy the graphic description.

I did not foresee the ending and just hope there is a 4th book coming soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: The History Keepers: Nightship to China (Kindle Edition)
Another fabulous swash-buckling roller-coaster triumph of an adventure through history from Mr Dibben. Adored the weave through Shakespearian London and tense battling on the 17th century China seas. Loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Why I like the history keepers, 23 July 2014
This review is from: The History Keepers: Nightship to China (Kindle Edition)
I have rated the above book a 4/5 it a an action packed thriller with unpredictable twists around every turn. The reason it i did not rate it higher i have simply read a better book. Virals by Kathy Riechs is for teenagers who love sci fi and superpowers
History Keepers i would . Promote to 8-12 year olds who love history and have a keen interest in adventure along with the well being of the planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought first, second and third instalment waiting for the fourth, 30 Nov 2014
This book is meant for teenagers, BUT adults can read it as well, I can not wait for the next instalment (book) hopefully there will be another one.
Buy this for Christmas get the first one read it and see what I mean, the next is just as good and the third is excellent keeps you on your toes.
Well worth a read not just for teenagers we Adults love a good read too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Time Travel Novel!, 10 May 2014
A. Rockemer (CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The History Keepers: Nightship to China (Kindle Edition)
This is the Best Book yet by Damian Dibben and one of if not the Best Time Travel Book ever well worth every single Cent!

The Third Book in the series it has everything from a Love Triangle, Family Secrets, Missing Agents, A History Keepers Death, Secret Chinese Fortress, Friction in the Keepers Ranks with a new team member to a Wedding!

If you love The History Keepers try:
* TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow.
* Time Hunters by Carl Ashmore.
* The Girl who Leapt Through Time by Yasutaka Tsutsui.

5.0 out of 5 stars History at its best... Fantastic!, 10 July 2014
I have been looking forward to reading it since finishing the second book. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint.
An absolutely fabulous read for all ages. From the minute I picked up the first book in the series ( the storm begins) I have become completely hooked, as has my 9 year old daughter.
It is incredibly clever and written so well, You really feel like you've taken a trip to times past.
It is edge of your seat stuff, which you will only put down begrudgingly.
We really hope there will be another instalment soon. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Damien Dibben- genius!, 15 Jun 2014
Amazing book! Brilliantly written! What an fantastic sequel- Night Ship to China has loveable characters and a wonderful story that is hard to put down!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Just Keeps Getting Better!, 10 Jun 2014
Fantastic Book. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Couldn't put it down..Please tell me there are more..
I would recommend this book to anyone..A-page-turning-rollercoaster-adventure that keeps it's pace to the very last word..Thrilling..

5.0 out of 5 stars What a read, 1 Dec 2014
Michael Oldham (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The History Keepers: Nightship to China (Kindle Edition)
This is truly an epic series. Each book has been a great read. I am greatly looking forward to the next. It truly is in the Harry Potter league.

The History Keepers: Nightship to China