on 16 May 2014
bought as requested for my 12 year old son for his birthday. He loves it ; as do all the other men in the house. My husband said he hadn't laughed as much in years!
on 28 April 2014
my son loves this . Hilarious but really informative great to watch.
came prompt and packed well and just as described.
on 2 July 2015
Ordered this for my son. He loves the Grassmen and this DVD according to him is the "best"! I watched a small bit and if you love your tractors and machinery then its grand. I just couldnt listen to the fellas ie Donkey Mike and the other one whittering on the whole time and talking rubbish! Then again I'm not 10 anymore :)
on 8 July 2014
great classic video from the legends of grass men you should get it
on 7 January 2015
The DVD grassman the donkey arrived when prodicted and my son really enjoys watching it. Thank you very much
on 22 February 2015
my son is addicted to these DVDs another success!
on 15 January 2016
looking forward to getting more
on 2 August 2014
I like the dvd it was very good
on 6 January 2014
bought this as a xmas pressie for farming mad teenage son - he loved it! impressed with delivery time too - will buy similar again.
on 17 January 2015