5.0 out of 5 stars 'A SUPER COLLECTION OF 'THE LADY'S' OF THE SEVENTIES'
The Compilation harbours so many of the best known 'Lady's' of the 70's era along with
many, many favourite tracks that they sung.
Ok, there will always be some 'great-names' missing from a collection such as this, also
you might well have preferred a different number from one or two of the artist on board,
just as an example, I myself can only...
Published 2 months ago by rbmusicman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good CD spoilt by faults on some tracks
Bought this for my wife for Mothers Day - its a really good collection of disco and pop from the '70s and would normally get a 5-star review no problem .. However , the album is let down by some atrocious transfer. On a few of the tracks ( noticeably "Le Freak" by Chic on CD1) the track "slows down" then returns to the correct pitch several times. The...
Published 13 hours ago by mariopops

5.0 out of 5 stars 'A SUPER COLLECTION OF 'THE LADY'S' OF THE SEVENTIES', 27 Jan 2014
rbmusicman (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
many, many favourite tracks that they sung.
just as an example, I myself can only remember 'Fox' charting with two great numbers
'S-S-Single-Bed' and 'Only You Can' what is included is 'imagine me imagine you'
I do vaguely remember that one, however I'm sure the other songs mentioned were
probably bigger hits for them.
There are so many great memories on board, have to say it's one of my favourite
compilation albums of recent times, and there really have been one or two great
releases.
As usual i'll highlight a selection of the great tracks from each of the three discs, .......
on disc one...'Chaka Khan' --'I'm Every Woman'...'Donna Summer' --'Love's Unkind'...
'Gloria Gaynor' --'I Will Survive'...'Chic' --'Le Freak'...'Linda Lewis' --'It's in his Kiss'
'Deniece Williams' --'Free'...and....'Minnie Ripperton' --'Lovin' You'.....just one or twio
of the many great numbers to cherish on disc one........on disc two...'Carly Simon' --
'Your So Vain'...'Gladys Knight and the Pips' --'Midnight Train To Georgia'...'Judy
Collins' --'Both Sides of Now'...'Melanie' --'Ruby Tuesday' (love her rendering of this
'Stones' classic')....'Kate Bush' --'The Man With the Child in His Eyes'....'Mary MacGregor'
--'Torn Between Two Lovers'...'Elkie Brooks' --'Pearl's a Singer'...and...'Tammy Wynette'
--'Stand by your Man'....again just highlighting one or two of the memorable tracks on
disc two....on disc three...'Baccara' --'Yes Sir I can Boogie'...'Tina Charles' --'I Love to Love'
'Suzi Quatro' --'Can the Can'...'The Supremes' --'Nathan Jones'...'Helen Reddy' --'Angie
Baby'...'Shirley Bassey' --'Something'....and...'Julie Covington' --'Don't Cry for Me Argentina'
...just a selection of the great sounds to enjoy on disc three.
I've only pinpointed a random selection of the truly great array of memories included on
this three disc compilation.
Must admit I've been looking forward to this release, it truly is a great section of many of the
great 'Lady's' we used to listen to back then............check it out, I don't think it will disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VOICES, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
This Cd arrived on time and was well packaged. This singers with their songs will bring memories of the 70's back - my childhood days.

I would recommend this to anyone how remembers the 70's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great singers., 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
Love most of the songs and singers. The singers that stand out for me are, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Kahn. Gloria Gaynor. Elkie Brooks, Pointer Sisters, Gladys Knight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless tracks, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
So so many old classics on here that I haven't heard in years. Aretha Franklin, Clout, Freda Payne, Baccara, The Pointer Sisters, Melanie, Blondie... SUCH a good listen. Pop music at its peak!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
This was an impulse buy. However the tracks are brilliant and I know every single song on it. Lots of the tracks took me back and it is worth every penny. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
What a CD 1st & 3rd great 2nd ok but it's what you like had a girls night in with this just great fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Im Every Woman, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
What a brilliant album this is, three discs and no dud tracks, looking forward to volume 2 if there is one.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COLECTION, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
LOVE 99% OF THIS ALBUM ALL ORIGINAL SINGER SONGS ,GREAT FLOOR FILLERS SONGS AND A MUST DISCO QUEENS DANCE SONGS ALBUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls back the years, 8 April 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
Saw the CD set advertised on TV, searched the internet and decided that Amazon was the best deal. Excellent set of 3 CD'S.
Nice touch to have the MP3 versions downloaded on to Cloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Im every woman cd, 8 April 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
This was a mothers day gift for my mom and she loves it, she listens to it while doing the house cleaning.

ARRAY(0xb33292a0)