5.0 out of 5 stars Well explained.
This is the kind of explanation I wish I had received when I was at school struggling with all kinds of maths. Humorous, and with enough repetition (not too much) to make the concepts clear, I really enjoyed the introduction. Now I have to go through the examples more thoroughly - but this time, I won't get lost (at least, I expect not to).
Published 7 months ago by Rebecca

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not very useful - too short for me.
Published 23 days ago by Marcus clayson

5.0 out of 5 stars Well explained., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Actually useful algebra (Actually useful books) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the mathematical novice, 5 Mar 2014
Phil Cohen offers a great introduction to algebra with a slow, thorough incline into technicality. I particularly enjoyed the real life situational examples and easy to utilise equations. the only reason this book was given four stars is shearly down to the size of it which I felt was a little brief for a mathematical enthusiast.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Aug 2014
Not very useful - too short for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never knew, 22 Jun 2014
Never knew that maths could be so interesting, and you can so many thanks with it. Always wondered at school why we needed to learn all those meaningless formulas. Now I know

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Aug 2014