RAW

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you ready for Twitch - OH HELL YES! ♥
This book deserves more than a meer five stars.

BANG, BANG, BANG - that's me whacking my head against the table trying to recover from this book.

Published 7 months ago by An avid reader.

2.0 out of 5 stars Twitch? More like Twit!
This is my second helping of Belle Aurora and did I enjoy this as the first?

Nope.

Published 6 months ago by Saunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you ready for Twitch - OH HELL YES! ♥, 18 Jan 2014
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
This book deserves more than a meer five stars.

FFS I knew it was going to be good, it's been recommended to me by a fair few but commitments kept me away till now and now I've met Twitch and now I've met Lexi and now I don't think I'm ever going to forget them.

Written with an easy pen, the text actually just flows with very well written dialogue and nothing falters. I was deeply into this story right from the start, it engaged me immediately and I was up till 2am with the need to finish it. There was no way I was going to sleep until that last word had been drilled into my head.

Meet Twitch, he does everything for a reason but he doesn't use his brain like we do, he has a tendancy to 'rage' in the blink of an eye and he is so over the top dominant he has you panting for more of him. I can't honestly see anybody dissing him, he's all male and he's all completely fcuked up.

Meet Alexa, she knows she's got a stalker and yet she knows that he isn't a normal stalker - well she hopes she's right in what she feels. I loved her battles with herself as she falls further and further under Twitch's spell. She wasn't a pushover that would sink to her knees just because she's told to, she's got a backbone.

The crux though I think is the reveals as you get deeper into their story it's all so well connected. And then that effin ending! There is only a few books out there with an ending like this, I won't say them as it'll give the game away but be prepared. This ending will knock you for six and send you into next week!

I want to beg for more and yet I don't. I mean how can this story be bettered if it continues after that ending? I really don't know and part of me wants to leave as it and stay stunned and the other part is begging for more. I feel I've fallen under Twitch's influence - Arghhhh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no you didnt Belle Aurora!!!!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
Why oh why did you end it like that........PLEASE please say there's a second, third, fourth book. I'm so MAD right now this book sucked me right in an then WHAM you messed with my ending so not fair.
Safe to say this book is in my kindle folder that says "do not delete" loved it brilliant left me wanting more you clever lady....give me more...pretty please with a cherry on top :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Twitch? More like Twit!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
This is my second helping of Belle Aurora and did I enjoy this as the first?

Nope.

From the opening pages of the prologue in Raw you know that this is a story that is not going to follow the yellow brick road to happiness. The storyline has few, if any surprises, and it develops into a very predictable story of revenge and at one point I was heading for a dnf.

One the reasons that it was heading in that direction was that there were too many similarities in the endearments between all of the characters. I also thought that there were too many similarities to Twitch’s characters from other stories that I began to “twitch” with irritation.

It began well - 20 years previously when the screaming from a little boy alerts her. She finds him in the back of his house covering his face with his hands. His body is shaking. He is hurt and bleeding and she reaches to help him - but he doesn’t want her help. He wants her to go away because no cares that he is hurt. “What’s you name she asks” Doesn’t matter you’ll forget once I’m gone” No, I wont” “ok, I am Antonio Falco and I am eight and her fate is sealed.

Moving on the story brings you to 2014 and we find Alexa (Lexi) is now a caseworker (I assumed the American version of a social worker)?

We find that Lexi has been stalked very discreetly. He is always there, hood pulled up, not visible and doesn’t say anything, doesn’t do anything, just watches.

Then she is viciously assaulted and he comes to her rescue and saves her life. He takes her home, takes care of her and so the scene is set but after a few more chapters confusion started and I couldn’t get to grip with the “hero” what was the purpose of his stalking her?

Twitch was a complex character and I did struggle with his intensity towards Lexi. I couldn’t work out the hatred he felt for her and I couldn’t connect with the way the relationship was heading. For Twitch, compromise didn’t feature in his vocabulary. He was dangerous and unpredictable. Completely selfish and he didn’t give two monkeys what he deserved. All he cared about is what he wanted and he wanted Lexi. He was completely addicted to her and knew that there was no cure for this addiction.

Eventually we find the reason for his stalking - and that “twitch” hit me again I thought meh - “no! “that’s it”? In the end I disconnected.

So if you want to read an unconventional Love story then Raw might be for you…….but bear in mind that Lexi is no Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz is not standing waiting on the Yellow Brick Road at the end of this story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
OMG this book is amazing.

I was hooked from the first page and read it in one sitting.
Loved the characters and loved the storyline.

This book had me laugh, shout no and cry. Everything you want in a book this has.
Defently recommend....BUY IT NOW!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my god WOW, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
Wow just wow what can I say I absolutely loved this book there has to the a second book and I can't wait the book catches you from the start and doesn't let go just leaves you wanting more ...

2.0 out of 5 stars Why God, why, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
I liked the book , however so many things annoyed me about this storyline. I feel as the authors build up the story and everything's really interesting and I can't wait for the explosive explanation as to way that situation happen, the explanation is usually stupid. The character are annoying, Lexi come across as a weak woman that most of the time acts like a child. On top of that she's a social work that lets one of her children work for her drug deal boyfriend.REALLY! (Her friends are just as annoying as her). Twitchy needs help, his twisted in so many ways it scary. Just another pointer, I wouldn't sleep with some just because they saved me from getting raped. The last 10 percentage of the book looks like the authors just wanted to finished the book, kind of anything goes with the ending. Maybe there's going to be a second book. If your into erotica and bad boy, this books for you. Having said all of the bad things about the book, there are some good parts in the book read it if you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars That was amazing., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
I have just this second finished the book with tears in my ears, all I can say is wow. I really hope the second book is available soon, I need to know what happens next. Until then I will have to read another book written by Belle my new favourite author. This book will remain in my mind forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 5 July 2014
Sarah (HERTFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
Awesome, couldn't put down. Characters so real and familiar. Looking forward to reading sequel. The kind of book I like to read and would love to write!

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw an excellent read., 4 July 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
I got into this book straight away and it took me less than a day to complete as I couldn't put it down,the story is full of your usual cliche's Lexi is constantly biting her lip or pouting and the sex scenes are repetitive and predictable.I guessed immediately her stalker was Antonio and he'd set up the attack but over all a thoroughly enjoyable read, I only wish I liked Twitch's character at the end but I still think he was an evil idiot despite his past.I really recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars you cant help but fall for twitch you mind will ..., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
you cant help but fall for twitch you mind will run riot at the beginning but this is a book that is well worth the read but be read for a book hangover as once you have read it you will never forget twitch

RAW