5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!
I sometimes find that the final books can be rushed, and leave me feeling a bit 'meh'. This book however was the exact opposite. A fantastic final act to a imaginative and gripping trilogy. These books are well deserved of all the praise - couldn't recommend highly enough.

Published 18 days ago by Sophie

3.0 out of 5 stars end of the trilogy
Having read the first two at daily deal price I thought I might as well finish off the trilogy, despite being advertised as his first novels for adults I found them a bit "young adult" for my taste but a fair enough time waster although without spoilers I must say the ending is a cop out.
Published 1 month ago by A. E. Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 31 Aug 2014
Sophie "BookWorm" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

If you enjoy books with magic and dipping into the world of Fey, these add a great unusual spin in an otherwise saturated genre. A beautiful ending to a fabulous series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Three, 13 July 2014
As I suspected, I am now going to be reading this trilogy again and again. Confused by book one, intrigued by book two, dazzled by book three....I am now officially a fan!
Looking forward to more books from this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Finish, 4 July 2014
Good book and a great series. It didn't seem quite as long as the others (so hard to tell on the kindle) I could have done with it being about another 200 pages in old money. A just ending, but wished it had been padded out a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars compulsive reading, 30 Jun 2014
I had never read this kind of subject before but this final book in the series, was fascinating and left me wanting more?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Ending, 12 Jun 2014
It's not often I read a series of books & feel satisfied with the ending, However I was with this one, Wasn't the ending I was expecting or hoping for but plausible.

5.0 out of 5 stars ...Part three, with sparkling shards..., 14 May 2014
As a totally beguiled onlooker onto the ravaging turmoil of the earlier story, I got this final episode the moment it was published. Wary of the risk that the author may have lost the thread in a Titus Alone kind of way, my wariness rapidly vapourised in a shower of sunflakes with the dexterity of the storytelling.

Rendered entranced by the possibilities of the sort of Balrog meets Little Miss Muffet scenario, enhanced by wittily left field comments on the lines of 'this isn't Harry Potter y'know', I couldn't help but be captivated yet again as the battle between the Summer Court and the Winter Court reaches its crescendo in a blaze of light and erased memory... obviously, I loved it.

A.R.Kahler's writing drips with a rare mix of energy, invention, vitality, darkness and fun, all draped around the shoulders of beautifully crafted characters in a world only slightly parallel to the one you woke up in this morning.

Read the previous two books first though. I rather suspect I'll continue to read his future stories as well... Great stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary fairy stories, 24 April 2014
Took a wee bit of getting into the first book in this trilogy, but once you get to grips, they are hard to put down

5.0 out of 5 stars Final book, 22 April 2014
Loved this book was so sorry when this book ended, I wanted the story to continue. The ending was appropriate but being a romantic wanted to change it. If you love a bit of fantasy and romance you will love this book, but you must start with the first two books, to really enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good end to a brill trilogy, 25 Mar 2014
Mrs. R. Cooke (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed the last of the trilogy, bit disappointed that it didn't turn out different but you can't have everything. Going to miss the circus wish there could have been more in the series but all good things come to an end. Would definitely recommend to anybody even if you haven't read this sort of thing before, I had always been a gritty thriller reader but decided to widen my horizons and started with The Immortal Circus and I really am glad I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars :(, 25 Mar 2014
Great all the way through the first two, and the third installment..except the ending. Not at all how I thought the series would end, bit upset. Other than that, such a great read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›