5.0 out of 5 stars AS usual very good.
Always buy ASICS after trying others for some time. ASICS are a little on the wider side than their competitors which suits the wider foot. As usual well made and comfortable; can do 300 - 400miles before they start to wear, and only because my feet go down quickly on the outside heel.
Published 6 months ago by F. J. Court

There is something different about the design of these shoes from previous iterations... The shoe feels bigger. Its the same UK/US size I bought before, but it feels different. I'm not really happy, that I may have to find a different model of trainer, different to the one I have stuck with for years.
Published 6 months ago by (Who knows)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars There is something different about the design of these shoes from previous iterations, 23 Sept. 2014
(Who knows) "TC" (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy from this supplier --shoe was "tried in", 21 May 2014
When the shoe arrived form the supplier, it was "tried in" the label as already removed, and the sole which is Neon Green has a very light brownish hue a strong indicator that the shoe had been tried on and cleaned up an packed to resell :(
definitely not having the new out of box feel to it and if I had not already binned my previous trainer and not travelling abroad the next day I would have returned it.

ASCIS is a good brand and Gel Nimbus 15 is a good Shoe, hence no issues with the product but the concerns about the supplier and his sneaky ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars AS usual very good., 19 Sept. 2014
F. J. Court "Fenton" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Would recommend these to anyone wanting a moderately priced running shoe for road running over most distances, never had a problem with rubbing and/or blisters even when new. Good range of go faster colours if that's what you like.
Great neutral running shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cusioned feeling under foot, 15 July 2014
They fit perfectly, they feel amazing, the look fantastic.
With out a doubt the best trainers I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
'just what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics running shoes, 18 Jun. 2014
Very sturdy and comfy. I selected these from the strong revues they had received on various web sites against other makes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 May 2014
I bought these a half size larger than the actual foot size, for my son and he is absolutely delighted with the comfort, fit and style. They are ideal as summer wear and with the reflective soles and shoelaces, make safe walking too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 May 2014
great trainers, just had the my first 16 km run with them and it felt great !! Not a single issue

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just what I am looking for., 10 May 2014
ASICS gel-nimbus is my favourite running shoes. Comparing with brooks, ASICS is soft and it fit my foot. I plan to run a marathon, and I think it can handle it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good service, 8 May 2014
Item recived promptly as expected.Wanted to switch with a different color and dealer was happy to accept it returned but once received was happy anyway to keep the original order.
Happy with the service