5.0 out of 5 stars awesome
I had doubts about this torch but bought it based on previous comments. WOW! This is great.
The torch is well built and sturdy. The clasp is tight (a good thing) and can clip onto a belt or whatever and also has a small hole for lanyards or keyring clips.
I have mine on a keyring with a small multi-tool and carry it everywhere.
The beam of light is great...
Published 6 months ago by Fitzy

1.0 out of 5 stars Came from china. Did not work on arrival. ...
Came from china. Did not work on arrival. So cheap to buy (although seems well made) wasn't worth returning for replacement.
Published 1 month ago by wozzoj

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 3 Jun 2014
Fitzy "yup." (OSWESTRY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have mine on a keyring with a small multi-tool and carry it everywhere.
The beam of light is great for something that only needs one AA battery. When contracted, the bean is wide and shines very well. Pull the lens forward /out and the beam of light narrows allowing you to see something in greater light.
I took the dog walking in the woods the first night I got this torch and lost him! By using the tight beam I was able to find him easily which i wouldn't have been able to do with my other torch as he very good at hide and seek!

This torch is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright little torch., 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: UltraFire 7W CREE Q5 LED 300 Lm ZOOM Focus Flashlight Torch Light Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
Sturdy, bright fits in hand nicely, small action movement to achieve full zoom, a strobe facility, all in all a great product for camping or general use. The red finish is smart and nice touches of rubber seals and pocket clip add to the quality of the product and it only requires one AA battery so carrying a spare is easy. At under £1.90p inc postage who can find fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought 10, 24 Aug 2014
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I'm so impressed by the quality of these Cree Q5 Flashlights, I have bought 10 of them so far as I have given most of them away as mini presents.

Everyone I have given one of these brilliant little torches to have been really impressed with the build quality and performance.

Great light output, the zoom facility works very smoothly, and married with a bike mount, they make excellent bike lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars thats so good and such a give away that you keep buying ..., 12 Dec 2014
have you ever found a product ,thats so good and such a give away that you keep buying it ,even though you should only need one.This is such a product.
i have 25 of them now ,black,silver,red,blue,green.all are powerful little light cannons in their own right .Tape all 25 together and you could light up gotham city ,and still for under £50(£75 with batteries).will be giving loads out as xmas pressies this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars came too late for the holiday, 10 Jun 2014
Not quite clear it was coming from Hong Kong-but I might have been too dozy to notice. Came too late for the holiday it was ordered for. But-it's small and quite attractive. The big point is though is that the light is brighter than that on my much loved (and very expensive) Magilite torch but it is an old model). All round excellent value-but if you want it in a hurry check where it's coming from

5.0 out of 5 stars I tried it in my garden and it was great! And a short channel ending in a rectangle ..., 11 Nov 2014
I got my light from NexScene LED Uk which should be stated in every review because companies differ all the time. It came on time is very bright! It is legit UltraFire light you are able to pull the torch cover forward and back to give a spotlight which lights up whole areas. I tried it in my garden and it was great! And a short channel ending in a rectangle or square fixed spot in the desired direction. So very handy and will be going on my bike so cars can see me and so I can see in dark streets. Only needs 1 AA Battery which is great! I would recommend this product as for £2 its a bargain

1.0 out of 5 stars Came from china. Did not work on arrival. ..., 8 Nov 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built, 29 Sep 2014
It took far longer than predicted to arrive seeing as they came from Hong Kong. On arrival, they came with little packaging/protection which was slightly concerning. They feel solid. The LED is very bright. When focusing the beam, it focuses circularly right up until the end where it focusing into the LED shape. Somewhat weird. The focus ring can be taken off for an even wider spread, but exposes the LED. Nice and bright, built solidly and very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little torch, 7 Sep 2014
I needed a torch for when i just popped up into the loft. I didn't need anything massive and clunky so I bought this one. It took 3/4 weeks to arrive. It is dispatched from Hong Kong which I knew before buying so I wasn't bothered about the time it took to arrive.
I love the torch it's the perfect size and has a very bright shine for such a small torch. Perfect for what I needed. Would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice torch, runs for approx 2 hours using a ..., 5 Dec 2014
Nice torch, runs for approx 2 hours using a 2300 mAh rechargeable AA Battery. The zoom function allows for a more narrowed beam of light that easily lights up the door to our shed which is approx 30 metres away. Very solid torch, you could easily use the face to smash through a piece of glass in an emergency.