5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely set of instructions !
Thank you so much Edgar Maynard for sharing these thoughts in such an easy, straightforward style. Perhaps I wouldn't be so enthusiastic if it hadn't worked the day after I'd drawn my Symbols ! Great stuff - fun too - makes life a lot more interesting !
Published 8 months ago by FAC

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you know how to make sigils
I feel a bit ripped off. Thought I'd found a book on some new technique I hadn't heard of. Turns out its just instructions on how to make sigils. If you don't know about them then yeah, the technique will work, but a quick internet search will tell you just as much and more. I suspect that's why he never uses the word sigil anywhere.

I want to give a lower...
Published 6 months ago by john

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely set of instructions !, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Thought Symbols: A Simple, Easy to Learn Process Which Will Bring All of Your Hopes, Dreams and Desires into Reality... Now (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you know how to make sigils, 27 July 2014

I want to give a lower rating but it works and is easy to read so less that 3 stars seems unfair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy read, 29 Jun. 2014
This is really quick to read and understand. Am working on the ideas presented already. If it works as it promises I will be back to give a 5th star.

3.0 out of 5 stars long way round, 19 Jun. 2014
The object of the book is to produce what you desire by use of thought symbols. it appears to me that the process is to establish a more truer reality in the mind and to have a more definite way of letting go. However whilst i believe some people may desire a deeper understanding and need the use of a to do method they will probably be producing out of faith in the process, and their is nothing wrong with this, But.I believe it is far better to simply ask believe and receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book, Simply Put., 20 Nov. 2014
Shan Simpson "Loki's Rainbow" (Seaforde, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Creatively written in simple language, that just makes perfect sense. Regardless of experience, or natural ability, it provides a fun and easy way to change a wish into an actual request. For me, it was a eureka moment, when I understood why some of my wishes manifested while others remained an unfulfilled desire; the answer was so obvious, yet I had repeatedly made the same error over the years.

At the very least, it's a fun experiment; have fun with it. What do you have to lose?

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 29 July 2014
I enjoyed this book.
Keep a open mind with this book. Only this book offers better hope of real change and much better chances of successes and hits then all the law of attraction books out there. And this current trend and over used word of quantum to explain and sell more books. They are far to reloaded by other duplications out their in book land.
This book is grounded in getting to the primitive facts and will get you thinking in the good old school style of achieving probable possibilities by acting on the information at hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars think your way to power, 10 Nov. 2014
Spilsbury (UK, Liverpool) - See all my reviews
A fascinating subject for those interested in the power of symbols and the conscious projection of symbols into the universe.
A quick and to the point book on the power of manifestation through conscious visual creation .

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg..it works!, 22 Jun. 2014
Lovely book, easy to follow, clear instructions even for someone like me, not English mother tongue. My first "experiment" : I asked for something simple but...not too simple to get: a spiritual book. This happened a week ago. Last night my daughter came back from a day with friends. " Oh mum, by the way, I found three books on a bench in the park. Maybe you would like to have them?" One of them was a spiritual book. I started to laugh and had to explain her why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought symbols, 22 May 2014
L F DuJean "Dumble" (Monmouthshire, South Wales) - See all my reviews
I found this book to be easy to read and very useful. It suggests an attituide to life that it would do us all good to cultivate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reformed sceptic, 2 Oct. 2014
Much to my surprise, it seems to work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›