5.0 out of 5 stars very good pouch
Published 14 months ago by Ben Ground

2.0 out of 5 stars Just alright
The cover itself is fine, it has a magnetic clasp to keep it closed. However, the dongle is too short, you have to attach it and unattach it to use it. Also it dosen't fit inside the pouch itself, you have to insert in into the top of your phone and then it falls off in your bag.
Published 10 months ago by Deirdre McCollam

5.0 out of 5 stars very good pouch, 4 Feb. 2014
I was looking for one pouch that has got a stand for my Samsung. I have seen some, all of them had one issue or the other. Mostly the Phone won't fit in properly, and if it would get into some shape, the flip won't sit properly. But this was altogether a different and unique experience for me. I am very happy to get one which fitted very well, its flip is great and it has great feeling, too. thank you very much. Full credit to you

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, pretty and great value, 4 April 2014
This is a great case, fitted my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini very well. I bought the purple colour which is more of a plum shade and looks very slick. The stitching and material is good for the price. The magnetic claps secures the case well. I also received a screen wipe, stylus and a screen-protecting cover which was very easy to apply (I had no air bubble issues whatsoever and it was my first ever attempt). The card holder part is very handy, but one shouldn't put too many there (I'd say more than 4 without any cash inside) as the case might not close properly. All in all, I highly recommend this pouch, great value for money with some very useful accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars I reviewed several covers and this was the best option I could see for the money I was ..., 31 Aug. 2014
M. Westfallen - See all my reviews
I purchased this Leather Wallet Cover Case Pouch with Built in Stand for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, as I had just received a new company phone and didn't really want to spend too much of my own expenses looking after it. I reviewed several covers and this was the best option I could see for the money I was prepared to pay.

I can sincerely say that it is one of the best tech covers I have purchased (and I have bought quite a few for various devices in the past, why is nothing straight forward any more?), it fits the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini perfectly; although having said that for me, it doesn't fit quite so well once you add the stylus. Who would have thought something as minimal as a piece of string would affect the fit so much? However as I use the phone from home (as that is where I work from) and the stylus is always at hand with not much chance of losing it (fingers crossed).

The main questions are:
Does it fit the Samsung S4 mini? YES. Was it value for money? YES. Would I purchase another? YES.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good case cover, 7 Feb. 2014
It is high quality product, I am impressed with its feel, material and over all quality. It fits with ease and is highly stylish. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather wallet, 12 Jun. 2014
Wow this is ace,lovely leather and fits my Samsung Galaxy Mini like a glove.It feels so comfortable when holding it.Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 27 Mar. 2014
Great quality. Arrived on time. The only thing to complain about is the phone keeps popping out needs to be slightly bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 12 Jun. 2014
The wallet is nicely made with a nice rich colour and also comes with a stylus which has proved very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case great price., 26 May 2014
arrived promptly, fits phone like a glove. good quality and fab price. and the screen protector is very useful. the little pen thing helps a lot as nails too long to text properly. would definitely get another one if change phone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just alright, 20 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT HAVE A BUILT IN STAND!!!, 19 May 2014
After a lot of research I selected this case for my new S4 mini because it is advertised as having a "built in stand." Well it DOES NOT! It is a well made case, comes with an excellent screen protector and stylus but it does not do what is says in the description. I specifically wanted it to be able to stand on my desk so I could watch TV and video's on my new phone (especially with the World cup approaching!) but it does not have that function. I am now forced to buy a new case which does have a built in stand.