on 15 January 2014
Ok truth, opening chapter I thought oh here we go. Do not be put off, we all know from the synopsis that Jace is a male escort, so it has to be steamy.
This is a fantastic story, very well written and wonderful carachters. So looking forward to book two which is the story of Emelie and Troy note- this is a complete story but leads onto the next story. Highly recommend you 1click now
on 16 January 2014
5 Well Deserved Stars. Loved It!!

I read this book in one sitting, I couldn't walk away from it. I started off thinking I will just going to read a couple of pages, and before I knew it I was reading the epilogue. This is one hot, steamy read. I felt my kindle starting to melt under my fingers... but that might have been because I was gripping it so hard..lol
I loved Jace and Adrienne, in fact I loved all the characters. Even the side characters, which doesn't happen with me very often. I usually only read the first book in a series if the other books are spin-offs, but I am eager to find out what happens with Troy, especially at the end of the epilogue.
I have read a lot of books and I have found that I seem to adopt a theme. First it was the rich CEO by day and Master in BDSM by night. Then it was the MMA Fighter, which then lead to the Rock Star. Then I was sucked in by a Kidnapper and now it seems I'm at the Escort. And out of all the books I have read in the recent weeks that contain this theme, this is the best book out of them all. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it. Can't wait to read the next one.
on 15 January 2014
I loved this book, it's captivating, sexy, emotional and really well written. The characters are interesting and the story line is different and real too. Jace is so sexy and perfect in so many ways but also has his share of problems his trying to overcome. Adrienne is a hard working girl trying to get by until Jace comes into her life. They embark on an emotional journey of discovery, acceptance and understanding. I can't wait to read the other books in this series
on 13 January 2014
We're do i start I'm speechless men hot on a Frigging stick ! Sex scenes hot.enjoyed it from start to finish,deserves more than 5*stars.omg epilogue troy cliffhanger @ end can't wait read more ! See wots in store for troy ? i can see heartache on horizon.hope ain't gotta wait long.
on 12 January 2014
Well I found this book by accident and I was so happy I did
The price was really cheap what a bargain for 77p
I really enjoyed this story the characters were good to I definitely can't wait for the next book I think this is gonna be a great series
on 12 February 2014
I loved this book, it had a proper story which is good for us readers.Adrienne had a bit of substance with an interesting job. I liked Jace and his other escort friends I will be looking forward to the next book in the series, Well done Isabel.
on 4 January 2014
I saw this book recommended on my friend's blog and saw how much she raved about it. The book did not disappoint. The characters are likeable and there is just the right amount attention to the minor characters to make you look forward to future books in this series. Oh and the first chapter deserves some sort of award for getting down to business straight away! lol. Enjoy!
on 19 January 2014
When I first read the blurb for the book I wasn't sure but I still bought it mostly because of the reviews, and am I so glad I did.The story is sweet an realistic and hot boy is it hot,can wait for the next instalment I'll be waiting not patiently for it.
on 25 February 2014
Loved this book...it had everything I love in a story...surprise romance, hot sexy times, secrets & drama....oh yes it had it all.
I loved Jace and Adrienne together...you could feel the attraction and later the love between them but you were always waiting for 'that' time when she would discover the life Jace was secretly leading and Bam!......Heart in mouth time.
Thankyou for a terrific read ...this book leads nicely onto Troy's story and that ending...ooh fireworks to come me thinks!
on 12 January 2014
Five stars for this book . Loved it. It has passion and humour and some very tender moments. Ms Lucero does an awesome job of making the divide between Jace's job and his feelings for Adrienne very clear. Work is almost clinical but with her it's all heartfelt, eye crossing , toe curling , life altering red hot passion. Whoa. Perfect romance . Read it.....the one click button is calling you.......