on 11 March 2014
I absolutely love this laptop. Bought this a couple of weeks back, has a i7 4th generation processor that is super fast and has a massive memory capacity of 16GB RAM. Also has a superb 17 inch hd screen and is great for my designing software and other software that requires high level of performance including excellent graphics.

It is also great for a traveller and is not difficult to move around, so is great to use at anytime and anywhere. The price was excellent as I had research so many places for a i7 4th generation laptop with 16GB RAM and this was £300-400 less. The service given was second to none and I would recommend this laptop to anyone wanting a high spec laptop and that to at the lowest price on the net. The laptop cover lid is beautiful and has a slick design, I love the backlit keyboard and the wide touchpad, its absolutely user friendly. LOVE THIS LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!
on 10 June 2014
I must confess this is my first of reviewing my purchase despite frequent reminders from Amazon.On this particular occasion i just could not avoid it because of how impressed I am with my purchase.My item arrived as scheduled and the seller kept me updated on our transaction from time to time hence I am giving a 5star rating.Kudos to you Bizwizz,your customer service is superb and I will highly recommend you to everyone.Thanks once again.
on 26 February 2014
Pro's:

Great perfomance with 4th i7 core processor;
16 GB RAM;
Backlit Keyboard;
Great Surround + 3D (optional) sound;
Big screen with great 1600x900 resolution;
And yes, Windows 8. In my expercience, W8 is much better than W7. Despite of so many negative reviews i read, i still purchased this laptop.
All specs i mentioned above^ are worth for the price.
Good for work, not for gaming. It smoothly runs any Adobe of Autocad software.

Con's:

Touchpad isn't that great, but u can purchase a mouse, not a big deal;
Not mobile, as it has 17' screen. Bad choice for travellers.

Recomended!