5.0 out of 5 stars The most helpful book I have read on ministering Jesus' healing to others!, 9 Feb 2014
What an excellent book this is! Possibly the most helpful book on the practicalities of praying for healing I have ever read - and I have read a lot.

Praying Medic's book brings real wisdom and experience into the issues everyone faces when trying to minister Jesus' healing to others: Why is this not working? How can we become more effective? Why do some people lose their healing? How do we approach people we don't know to offer to pray with them? How do we blend raw obedience to the commands of scripture to pray for the sick with our desire to be led by the Holy Spirit as we minister to people?

Now, it's only fair to say that if you're looking for an in-depth biblical basis for the healing ministry or for detailed answers to theological questions on healing, then this book isn't for you. The author does provide a little of this, but this isn't his focus, and there are plenty of other books dealing with such issues.

But if you want to get into the practice of ministering healing in the name of Jesus, and growing in your effectiveness, then this is the book for you. I have not read a book with as much honest and practical advice. I have recommended it to the prayer ministry team at my church and I wholeheartedly recommend it you!

Buy it! Read it! And do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Already giving fruit!!!, 2 Jan 2014
I started reading the book last night and am loving it! I needed a word from God, He led me to the "Persistence pays off" chapter and guess what... today I prayed for a friend and through our persistence and faith she received 100% healing :D Yay Jesus!!! Praying Medic is a huge blessing to me! I just read a few chapters and the book already gave fruit in my life. And if you don't have him on facebook, add him and go visit his blog [...]
Thank you Lord for using him to bless us :D

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Divine Healing Made Simple: Simplifying the supernatural to make healing & miracles a part of your everyday life (Kindle Edition)
I can say that this book has helped me a lot with my understanding about healing. It is a very practical book, filled with lots of amazing experiences that Praying Medic has been through and unlike many other books that I read, it helps you with your hands-on training. I am very happy that I purchased it as I am interested in this subject and I would definitely recommend it. Thank you Praying Medic for writing this excellent book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, inspiring and practical book on healing, 14 Jan 2014
It is unusual to find a book that is so accessible to read, yet contains such deep truths. Praying Medic is gifted at communicating profound wisdom in language that is easy to understand. His compassion for people who need healing and his honesty and integrity shine through the pages of this book. There are lots of healing testimonies and practical insights from someone who is experienced in divine healing.
This book answered questions for me that I hadn't found answered effectively elsewhere, despite being involved in healing ministry for a number of years.
It is suitable for anyone interested in divine healing. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and motivational, 30 Jun 2014
DPDerrington "Barcud" (Medway UK) - See all my reviews
The most balanced and practical teaching I know on this vital subject - millions of people will experience the Father's love as believers read it and do it

5.0 out of 5 stars The how to's, 25 Jun 2014
R. Munro (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have found this to be one of the most encouraging books I've read for ages. If you feel a bit spiritually dry, church is a bit dead, and you find yourself thinking 'Is this it? There must be more than this!' then this book will stir you up. It's not just for people who believe they have a gift of healing, but for anyone who wants to help people in physical or emotional pain, for anyone who wants to see the Book of Acts come alive.

5.0 out of 5 stars A honest book from a honest man., 10 April 2014
I gave this book 5stars because I can't visit six. The praying medic as he is called is a paramedic who has managed to mix the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT with so much common sense and practical advice together that as non professional Medic or minister you can read this book and say they I can heal the sick. His professional mind as a paramedic could work against him as many of us may have witnessed in others but he writes in humility and power that lets you grow in confidence to step out and remember hey I'm part of the church of GOD I am authorized not by a body of men a institution but by GOD himself. I highly recommend this book to you and I recommend taking his advice and see what happens, it may not be just your life that changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired and inspirational, 8 April 2014
Praying Medic is the perfect mentor: de-mystifying the mystery of Supernatural Healing and making it both desirable and accessible. He weaves Scripture, practical experience and things the Lord has shown him and others through dreams etc to draw the reader forward to the great adventure of fulfilling the Christian's mandate to continue the works of Jesus. Highly readable and gently challenging, this is a book that I will be returning to in order to ensure that I'm staying on course. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thought provoking, 17 Mar 2014
Anne "booksnmusic" (Banffshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This book brought me right out of a negative thought process into the possibilities that are endless in God. Thank you for writing such a thoughtful, interesting, helpful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on healing and moving in power and love I've read yet, 4 Mar 2014
There are some great books on healing (FF Bosworth's 'Christ the Healer', TL Osborn's 'Heal the Sick', TJ McCrossan's 'Bodily Healing in the Atonement' and books like these have been much needed to undo traditions of men, lay a solid biblical framework - and would heartily recommend them.

This book is like a 'missing link' between those earlier classics and the 'grass roots' believer who is hungry to go out and do it.
Very soundly grounded in a non flaky 'biblical grace' and so very practical.