5.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts are back
Published 6 months ago by Rita Whinfield

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I enjoyed all the books and I do enjoy the light read by Jonathan Moeller, but if you can't stand repeating stories in the books I would stay away from this line theme from him.
I do love the main lady but to me he made her, to friget, angry and lonely and I wish he made her something more than what she was set out to do.
Published 3 months ago by catherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts are back, 21 Jan 2014
Rita Whinfield "reets963" (Northumberland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
Another amazing 'Caina' tale. The author grips you from the 1st page and holds your attention. I like the familiarity of known characters and am happy to meet new ones. The characters are well fleshed out and believable. I like that, whilst there is magic in her world, Caina doesnt use it, she uses her hard earned training and her mind. The story ..... Read it for yourself, it's worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonathan Moeller Books,, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
He is a very good writer, and the stories are very interesting and look forward to the next book which follows on from the one you have just read.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 16 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost in the Surge, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
Reading this one and it's great giving a new slant on Caina's life now, the other 8 were awesome love them all

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the ghost books and loved them all hope you enjoy them just as much as I did

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 12 Feb 2014
Mr. T. Holmes "grandpa" (wales U K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
As usual great read didn't want to it down. Was sad to see Corvallis killed off though. Looking forward to the next episode.

4.0 out of 5 stars Latest and greatest., 12 Feb 2014
D. J. Ketchin "living in books" (Edinburgh Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
Im a big fan of this series because theres character growth and change.
I did feel the series was getting a little complacent - but big changes in this book - and Im wondering if there will be any more.
Nicely done - suprising shake up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mistakes, after all this time., 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9) (Kindle Edition)
All through this author's collection of "Ghost" books I have praised both his characters and his storyline. All through his books I have cringed at his basic mistakes. His syntax is more often wrong than right, putting words in sentences that do not belong there, and one does not title their head, they bloody well tilt it, I was so sick of seeing that damn mistake page after page. When will Mr Moeller take an English Language Course, and if he has, when will he pass it? He seriously needs help in his grammar, and to fire either his publisher, or the proofreader. Or perhaps, he pays to publish his own books because no other publisher will. We'll see if he's learned anything with his new "Ghost" book out in the Spring. One saving grace, he can't get much worse, or can he?

Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9)
2.41