5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
Published 6 months ago by Nicole Purcell

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay!
These are okay for the job But not as robust and course as original. Probably would not buy again as not as long lasting.
Published 2 months ago by J. Tancred

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Extra Coarse Blue Micro Mineral Replacement Rollers for Micro Pedi (4 pack)
As with all non-official merchandise, I was worried that these rollers wouldn't be as good as the 'real thing'. But with 2 official emjoi rollers at 13, whereas these are 4 for 10, it was worth trying out - and I'm glad I did. I can't tell the difference, they work perfectly, won't be wasting money on the expensive rollers anymore! Very pleased with myself, and I'm going to stock up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Great Price., 31 Jan 2014
D. Smith (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I must admit that I was a bit wary at first. The price seemed so good compared to others on the market. To anyone considering this product, I would say, try it. So far, the rollers have performed as good as those at more than double the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 27 Feb 2014
I shopped around for these replacement rollers as they do wear out pretty quickly and ordering two at a time seems pointless when these come as a pack of 4 and are reasonably priced too, They also arrived in the post very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original ones!!, 23 Mar 2014
I can't believe how well this rollers work! I read some reviews and purchased them just to try and see if they are any good...the original ones are quite expensive...!! And yes, they work just as good and are cheaper! I will definitely buy these ones again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 23 Jun 2014
what can I say- works well, no problems. such a nice way to get the hard skin off my feet & looking good for the summer

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says on the package, 15 Mar 2014
very pleased with item I use it once a week and my feet are soft and smooth would recommend this

4.0 out of 5 stars Comparatively reasonably priced., 14 Mar 2014
These replacement rollers are at one of the most competitive prices around currently. As these items are expensive for what they are, every saving helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5 star if ......., 16 Feb 2014
Isobel M. Kelk "isobel kelly-kelk" (lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
they had lasted longer.

I found that after only a few uses I needed to replace each cartridge to get the ultimate
effect.
However - they do a good job and I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the original, 18 May 2014
Half the price and work just as well as the named brand. I will be buying these again as I find them good to remove all my hard skin on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found these!, 18 May 2014
C. Heys (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
These fit the Emoji Micro Pedi perfectly and work just as well but at a much better price than the originals. A helpful tip though - These fit the original micro pedi and not the new mini version on which the end caps are red.
Will definitely by again when I need more.