on 28 January 2014
I first came across this little gem of a book on Robin Whalley's website The Lightweight Photographer. It is a clear and concise guide to colour management that deals with the subject in a simple and straight forward manner. Highly recommended.
on 13 November 2014
I found this a very interesting book to read. More importantly I now understand the principles of colour management and how this is implemented in a PC (in my case Windows 8, Lightroom, Epson R3000, and PermaJet papers).

The book is very clear and concise and I'm sure it has saved me hours of wasted time trying to understand where and how colour management works in a PC.
on 28 March 2014
As a huge fan of Robins books it came as no surprise that this one would deliver the goods. Like his other books this short to the point and waffle free. Like any new learning experience it takes a few reads until the penny really drops and this no hassle with this book. At this price it would be foolish to look elsewhere. A little gem on a fairly complex subject.
on 27 July 2014
A well written, concise, and essential book that blows apart the often confusing subject of digital colour management.

In my opinion, Robin Whalley's book is the best one yet written on this crucial topic, and I have recommended it wholeheartedly to many people and students. As I said ... it really is a must-have, especially at the very low price.
on 22 February 2014
I have been using Photoshop for several years, but still found this a most helpful book containing useful tips I did not know. I only wish it had been around when I started with Photoshop, as it would have made my learning curve much easier! A good book for both beginners and the more experienced, especially at this price.
on 1 January 2015
Excellent. I found the book very helpful and easy to understand. Many thanks Robin Whalley you are a great help to photographers
on 17 October 2014
Gives exactly what the title states, even if you think you know it all, there will be something to add to the memory banks.
on 3 April 2016
This is a straight forward text and great value
on 22 April 2014
As for Nik Color Efex Pro review, I've found Robins books really helpful and straight to the point. He convinced me to purchase Color Management software and Passport color both of which will enhance my photography.
VINE VOICEon 15 June 2015
Clear explanations in the main. Its a confusing subject and I think I now understand what colour spaces and calibration are about. That was my objective so I'm happy.