5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
Most people would class this towel a hand towel, after several uses I can say its size does nothing to affect its sole purpose in life, once its soaked up as much moisture as it can, ring it out and repeat. After 2 or 3 ring outs your arguably dryer than some actual normal size towels could get you. Great item for long distance backpackers who need to carry a towel.
Published 5 months ago by Mr. Hj Knight

Published 15 days ago by mrs k m scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 2 July 2014
Mr. Hj Knight "Hiker" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Clip Travel Towels - Lightweight, Antibacterial and Quick Drying - Great For Yoga, Pilates, Golf, Gym, Hiking, Walking, Swimming)

2.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting something more like a towelling material as I have seen similar ones ..., 7 Dec 2014
I was really looking forward to receiving the two that I had purchased, one was supposed to be a gift. I was expecting something more like a towelling material as I have seen similar ones in the past. However, the material is very thin and couldn't be further from a towel, probably more suitable as a giant silky cleaning cloth for glasses................on a positive note: you certainly wouldn't need to go to Specsavers to find it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 22 Sep 2014
If you are looking for a handkerchief sized piece of thin, not very absorbent man made material stuffed into a tiny bag you will not be disappointed. This is not like other travel towels I have seen in places like Cotswold and Blacks if you want a decent one buy one from there, that's what I ended up doing. This thing will sit in our man drawer as a useless curiosity for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice surprise, 25 July 2014
Very useful tiny towelette. Fabric thinner than some micro fibre towels but works for drying our toes after swims! I love the way it scrunches up easily, fits in the tiny pouch, velcro tab secures, and it snaps very easily onto my bag's handle so easy to find.Bought one for me as well as my husband. We are both pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 15 May 2014
love this, exactly what I wanted, happy with all aspects of the product and service. the size was perfect. take almost no room in my gym bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 10 April 2014
Not quite what I expected. More like a handkerchief than a towel. Although it does dry my hands, the material is very thin and takes ages to dry. Will persevere in the hope that it will improve after being washed a few times.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect, 13 Oct 2014
Kaz (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I was really happy when I got this. It's small, super light and in my fave colour. Unfortunately, even before it's first wash it has started to fray. I've put it in the wash now so we'll see how it fares.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 17 Sep 2014
This product is awfull, it does not dry you! The cloth is all frayed and the dye comes out when it is wet. Would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and nice, 13 Oct 2014
A nice soft compact towl I like it very much