5.0 out of 5 stars Fab set of books, really recommend
Published 2 months ago by Tina Gillham

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
This book was an ok read , personally I found it a bit too predictable . Not as good as the ones before but still worth a read .
Published 7 months ago by MICHELLE SHRIEVES

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab set of books, really recommend, 23 Jun 2014
Tina Gillham "magic112" (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Whizzed through all four of these books without stopping in just a few days, simply could NOT put them down, great spin on the zombie genre, love the whole idea of differing degrees of a zombie virus, characters were likeable and Zed is a normal bloke who reacts like you or I might, and tries to do the right thing in lots of difficult situations and I can really identify with him. Loved the books, write some more!!!! please x

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow Burn Series, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Have read three of the four books so far ,all have been excellent would definitely recommend.Well written and gripping story

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow Burn book three, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant , had me hooked ,couldn't put it down till I'd finished 😀 as were the first two books

5.0 out of 5 stars Most riveting!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
I moaned that the second book was slightly lacking in action, this one certainly makes up for that. I am becoming gripped by the story line and hooked on the characters. Slow Burn it may be, but the heat generated is intense. So on to the next one in this great series.

5.0 out of 5 stars apocalypse NOW, 16 May 2014
V. Groombridge (Oadby, Leicester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
I don't usually read "zombie" books, but the original Slow Burn was in a taster (think that's the phrase) collection, and I was drawn to the idea. Books two and three followed rapidly, and can't resist the lure of number four. A fast-moving storyline which grips from the outset, well-written and, I'm afraid to say it, BELIEVABLE! Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2014
Really enjoyed this series if books by Bobby Adair I will be on the
Lookout for more books by this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow Burn - Destroyer, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
The third in the Slow Burn series. I have really enjoyed reading the four books that have been published so far and am eagerly awaiting book 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read!!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
This is a fast paced book, with a great plot. Really enjoyable read and lots of twists to the plot worth reading the full series:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGH PRAISE FOR SLOW BURN SERIES, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
I bought this just to give it a go - but didn't really have my heart in it. I didn't read the book for a few months...by which time, Bobby had brought out 3 more in the series. So I decided to give it a go - OMG!!! THIS IS A BRILLIANT SERIES!!! I hate writers that put several exclamation marks after sentences but I just had to with this series.

Slow Burn basically means that the sufferer caught the virus - but didn't change into a zombie! They can move about with the other zombies, (carefully that is), which puts a great spin on the whole zombie apocalypse genre. This series is a great read and I cannot recommend it highly enough - although it did have quite a few mistakes...but I am not upset about them because the books were so good

5.0 out of 5 stars In lOVE, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Slow Burn: Destroyer, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Would highly recommend this series. I'm hooked to the point of obsession. I think these would also make a fantastic tv series that would rival my love of the walking dead.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›