5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read for any network marketer
A very insightfull read about what to do and what not to do. Very well structured and easy to read, clear tips at the end of each section.I am fairly new to this industry and this book will appeal to newbies and veterans, I will certainly reread and put the tips into practice .very helpful.
Published 18 months ago by Trev baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good book
Published 8 months ago by Karl Turner

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read., 14 Feb. 2014
If one is genuinely interested in improving self development whether in Network Marketing or not, then one should read this book.
Personally, I find self development books hard going and boring. But this book is well written and easy to read. Very informative and helpful tips which will help all individuals at what ever level within their professional business.
I could relate to the majority of the 79 tips and they are all doable...one tip at a time. I shall continue reading and rereading. Thank you Wes Linden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for anyone in the Network Marketing Business, 31 Dec. 2013
Every single tip in this book is doable by anyone, no matter who your Network Marketing company is, or what your product is.

To me it is a step by step guide to success, well written and easy to read.

Every one of the 79 tips is a gem; however, I personally had two favourites.

No.1 less is more - Don't overcomplicate it, listen more say less. The more distributors learn about their new company and products, the more they want to tell their prospects. Keep it simple, and stick to the process that is easy, duplicatable, and has proven results.

and No. 30 Don't get emotionally attached. Learning this tip, believing it, and teaching it effectively will massively increase your retention of distributors.

I bought the paper version, liked it so much I also bought it for my Kindle to refresh my memory on a regular basis.
I am giving the book to one of my distributors and recommending it to everyone in my team, or anyone who wants to succeed in this business.

All that I need in addition to this book is to get off my backside and speak to people, the secret of success without hard work is still a secret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute necessity for anyone in Network Marketing, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 79 Network Marketing Tips (Kindle Edition)
This book is invaluable for anyone who wants to be a success in Network Marketing. Wes explains clearly in each short chapter what to do and with special leadership tips for the leaders to help grow their teams. His relaxed approach emphasises that Network Marketing is all about building relationships. Since reading this book, my approach is more relaxed and my business has turned a corner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Action-Packed, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 79 Network Marketing Tips (Kindle Edition)
This is an incredibly accessible book. Each tip is standalone yet, taken together, these tips offered by the author from an incredibly successful career in network marketing, can help all network marketeers to build a successful business by continual replication of the techniques. The real strength of the book is its emphasis on action in bite sized chunks........just don't eat the elephants because they are an endangered species!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book for any network marketing professional, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 79 Network Marketing Tips (Kindle Edition)
This is a must have book for your book shelf, if your serious about building your network.

It's a great reference book to keep looking back on and is full of really useful information and straight to the point tips to help you build your team.

If you pick it up, you will not be able to put it down!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 21 April 2015
Let me start by saying I hate reading books. No, I really hate reading books! By that I don't mean that I don't want to learn, but if there's an audio version of a book then I'll buy that every time. So I was given a written copy of 79 Network Marketing Tips by a colleague in my network marketing business before the audio version was available. Packing for my week long vacation in the sun, I popped the book into my suitcase as a potential read by the poolside.

Now, not being an avid reader it can sometimes take me both huge amounts of motivation and time to read a book, however, I can honestly say that in this instance it took me only 3 days with an hour or two's reading each day to read the entire book from cover to cover.

The way that the author has laid out the book in manageable sections and easy to understand practical examples of the tips you require in order to succeed made this both an enjoyable and compelling read for myself.

The tips themselves may seem straightforward or simple for some but they are duplicable by anyone and that after all is the key to success in network marketing - by duplicating what has worked for others and teaching others to do the same.

One feature I particularly liked is that in addition to every great tip and suggestion, the author has also included an related advanced tip for more experienced network marketers or leaders, meaning that the book has value not only for the raw beginner but also the more seasoned practitioner, like myself. It was great to recap on some of the things that I’d already been taught in my network marketing business and think, "oh yeah, why did I stop doing that? I must start doing it again!"

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that work and this book does just that, it gives you a simple step by step guide in how to succeed in network marketing and is a must read for those involved in the industry.

5.0 out of 5 stars 79 Tips to Help Your Network Marketing Business GROW!, 12 Sept. 2014
Dez Futak "Dez Futak" (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Here's what to like about this book:

- Each tip is a chapter in the book, with recommended steps for the reader & leader on how best to implement the strategies shared

- Wes' style is easy-to-read, and friendly: you're left with the unequivocal thought that this Network Marketing/Direct Sales leader really does care about the success of his team

- Wes understands very well what's going between the ears of the reader, and he communicates the "mindset" stuff in clearly-written, concise and simple to follow steps.

- the fact that Wes' ideas have been written as bite-size chunks means that you'll want to come back again and again to this book: don't be deceived into thinking that the book is a mere h'ors d'oevres to loftlier leadership ideas - if you (& I!) take a daily bite and implement each one until it's part of your daily method of operation, you'll make progress significantly faster than if you just left things to trial and error.

Wes Linden has 15+ years' experience in this industry - but he never lets ego get in the way of being helpful, practical and clear in how to get better at doing this business, and for that I'm very grateful.

An excellent book for beginner and leader alike - and apart from speaking for myself, I bet there's stuff in 79 Network Marketing Tips that you're not yet doing, so buy the book, and try the tips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful. And I've found the 80th Tip ..., 26 May 2015
Mr A N Hobbs (Market Drayton, Shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When I was introduced into Network Marketing three and a half years ago I really needed a simple "Do's and Don'ts" book. And for the next three years, well I continued to need one!

Now, this easy to read volume gives me exactly what I needed. For anyone starting out in a network marketing business, this volume will be a wise investment. For those already building their businesses it provides a very valuable check-list. For successful network marketers this has to be a 'must get' recommendation for new members of their teams.

Reading it has helped me identify areas I'm doing well in, and helpfully highlighted for me where I can better focus my attention and improve what I do. I'm not too proud to say that I was able to recognise where and how I too was "editing my income" (tip 22), that I was confusing activity with results (tip 42),and tips 73 and 79 helped me see I was doing too much thinking, when my bank balance would prefer me to be out there and DOing!

This is a volume that I am regularly referring back to, dipping into, to help keep me focussed. I have a growing team and these 79 Tips are on my very short-list of 'must have' books / audios for new members.

And my Tip 80? Buy it, read it, make full use of it, and tell others about it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're serious about network marketing, this is a must read!, 3 Jan. 2014
Louise Parnaby (Brighton and Hove) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 79 Network Marketing Tips (Kindle Edition)
I dislike reading, but I do it to improve myself in the hope that one day I'll learn to love it.
However, I loved this book! Why?
It's easy to read, in small manageable chunks, with great anecdotal tales and suggestions that I can actually see myself using and incorporating into everyday life. Yes, it's written for the professional network marketer in mind, but quite honestly, many of the tips are relevant for improving each and every one of us as individuals in every aspect of our lives e.g. the section on people skills.
The day I ordered it, I read the first half in one sitting (but only as I was time limited!). One of the best bits of advice written in the acknowledgements by Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton, is to read this book all in one go and then revisit one tip a day thereafter. I will definitely be doing this.
Highly recommended for those that love to read and those that don't!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 79 Network Marketing Tips (Kindle Edition)
Got this book recently and could not put it down.

All the tips are straight to the point and informative, a great starting read for any new distributors in your team

Great book to instill confidence into the novice and ensure the seasoned pro nderstands how to help out the team .

I think i now have clear objectives of what I need to do to achieve in this amazing industry!!
Off to read again and get new gems!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›