on 27 January 2014
Really enjoying Cryptic Kingdoms. The graphics are good,there are lots of levels & a good degree of difficulty. I would definitely recommend it.
on 23 February 2014
This is a more interesting and varied game than the original Cryptic Keep and the hints are more helpful for folk like me that need them.
on 6 February 2014
Hidden keys gold potions. Try and find all of them and go to different worlds.grate fun boys and girls. So buy it.
on 2 February 2014
At last now I understand how to get the reward. Have to give full attention to be able to follow sequences.
on 26 February 2014
Fantastic follow on from cryptic keep. Puzzles get a little hard towards the end but plenty of basic tips and link to YouTube walkthrough if needed. Took me just over an hour but look forward to the next instalment. Recommend
on 24 February 2014
I find this game quite hard to work out. maybe it is me who knows but maybe one day will conquer it
on 16 January 2014
This is a vast improvement on their last game Cryptic Keep, mainly because there is now a hint button which was sorely needed in the last game. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a challenge but my skill set is not very high so when I can't progress in these adventure games, I find it very frustrating! Also, for people who want a more difficult game, just don't use the hint button! The graphics are lovely and magical. For fans of adventure games this is a must and its so cheap!
on 17 January 2014
There is a good mix of puzzles with one I could not understand even with the walkthrough but I was sorry when it finished as it was a good game and not too full of ghosts!
Cryptic Kingdoms is a click and collect adventure where you are shown a scene and click on areas of interest, amass items for use in later scenes as you solve puzzles to try and save the king Telvonius.

It relies on remembering what you couldn't solve first time around and where and realising where new items can be applied, it's all wrapped up in a mediaeval style story involving crystals and castles. I have to say the difficulty level is fantastic, it's pitched just right accompanied by a soothing soundtrack. Recommended for a great way to wile away a couple of hours.
on 26 February 2016
An okay App for 59p a fair bit of game play and things to find, where to go are quite easy, but the puzzles are quite hard, some just worked, some worked I think more by trying every which way and then it just happened, not really knowing what I was doing and how I had solved it and one I have to admit I resorted to using YouTube as I could not fathom out how to proceed. I like a challenge but some of the puzzle solving did not jump out at you.
I had no loading issue or glitches whilst playing the game.