5.0 out of 5 stars An Unusual And Totally New Approach
Published 12 days ago by Dr. Johnson C. Philip

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not inspire me
I was disappointed that I did not find anything to inspire me in this book. This is a personal view, others might find some words of wisdom.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. D. Kirk

5.0 out of 5 stars An Unusual And Totally New Approach, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: BELIEVING SUCCESS: How to Be Successful - Unlock Your Belief System, Remove Barriers & Free Your Mind (Kindle Edition)
I might have read a score of books on success and I expected a similar book when I started reading this one. However, to my total surprise, this book turned out to be totally different right from page one. This caught my attention and I thought I would be able to read the whole book in one go. I was wrong. The book is so rich in ideas, and it force me to think so much that I could complete the book only in four or five sittings.

As a whole this is an exceptionally insightful and stimulating read for those who love this kind of works. Those who wish to succeed without effort (thinking, planning, strategy) will find this book a tough reading because there is no success without hard (mental and physical) work. I must say I have not been the same again after reading this book. I very strongly recommend this work:

+++ A very stimulating book for thinking people
+++ Forces the reader to think of foundations, not superficial factors
+++ A superb analysis of how to succeed

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this, 10 Mar 2014
ive just read this and to me it is the best self help book ive read in ages.Instead of just saying do this do that copy th sperson etc etc i found it made me question certain aspects of my current life choices without dictating how i should behave.Very well written in my opinion

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thoughts to be successful in our life!, 1 Mar 2014
I love this book because there are great thoughts that will help you to be successfu.Good books!!!:) This book has effected me positively. I found good ideas that guided me for my future.

4.0 out of 5 stars buy if you can!!!, 11 Feb 2014
Really good read,i found this book to be a really helpful and felt motivated from the start to the finish page buy if you can

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Advice, 11 Feb 2014
An inspiring book which will help me activate my business in a proficient way! Easy read with plenty of guidelines

4.0 out of 5 stars Believing Success, 11 Feb 2014
This was a Christmas gift so I don't know if the recipient has got round to reading it yet but it seemed appropriate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspiring, 19 Jan 2014
I find the content of this book very inspiring. It can help to sharpen ones journey through life. The content greatly provokes the reader to aspire to improve and never give up on your dreams and make it a reality. Don't let the fear of failure keep you from achieving your goals.

5.0 out of 5 stars believing success, 6 Jan 2014
Im 37 and its just dawned on me that to evolve i do not always need to conform to the norm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 Jan 2014
Great Book, very straight talking, really does give people who need to get a move on a kick. Would definitely suggest reading this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kick in the butt., 4 Jan 2014
Great book to give you the kick you need to stop talking and actually get on and do the things you want to do. Thanks for the energy boost.