5.0 out of 5 stars Omg love it
From being teased on sandi Facebook with all the little comments from the book I couldn't wait to read it. When I woke up this morning and saw that it was on my Kindle I jumped into and it was brilliant beginning to end.
Published 6 months ago by felicity

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 6 months ago by Tiakie

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg love it, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
Sandi brings you into the book and doesn't let you go, you go through all the emotions they go through. You want to climb into the book and just help them along. I couldn't put this book down I just wanted to get to the end and hope for the best and see if I was right. Then I cried in a few places got tingles in my nose were I wanted to cry with them and then while sandi is shattering my heart she slowly builds it back up piece by piece till the very last piece is slotted in. Now now I want more sandi so you better hurry up.
5*+++++++

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
I can't believe this is the same author. The book was rushed, messy, totally unrealistic and if you had told me a teenager had written this I would adsoluteky believe you. One example: Rory's brother is ill, Ian is paying the hospital and yet she decides to stay on in Paris with no job, money or regard for her brother"s welfare. Then she decides she'll look into getting her brother shipped over to continue his treatment in France... Seriously? Another example is paying $100 a month rent and getting paid $2000 a week for beng a part time PA after Ian gives her Tuesdays and Thursdays off.

Such a shame as this could have been great and I hope Sandi finds her form again. She should definitely sack her Editor though for allowing this to be published without major revisions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough detail, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
I really tried to read all of this book but just couldn't do it. It has potential but I feel that the author needs more detail in her writing. The descriptions of the setting, feelings etc are a bare minimum and it meant that I couldn't connect to the story or characters.

The plot is a good idea of a poor damaged girl being saved by a hot damaged millionaire but the book annoyed me. Rory goes out for dinner with Mr Hot and storms out - no real dialogue or description of characters or setting. She then goes out for food with his ex and they somehow are BF now, she gets taken shopping and a new haircut but there is no real hesitancy (or embarrassment) at spending someone else's money.

I really don't understand how this book got 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ian and Rory!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
Oh my, Sandi! What is it with you and sexy hot billionaires?

This was fab! spoilt rich boy although not in the usual rich boy fashion.

Doesn't do relationships! We take the whole book to find out why. He did the right thing saving Rory after she had been stabbed which we find out was done by her brother, poor poor girl!

Rory was this tough cookie, with a heart of gold, but only once you break through the stone layer she was covered in.

We learn about her tough background, she had it rough but that made her the tough cookie she was. Although Ian was this sex on a stick guy, I wanted her to last a bit longer before he charmed the pants off her!

They has a very unconventional friendship, she felt obligated to him because he saved her life but he wasn't prepared to let her in.

As we meet his friends and family I was in agreement with Rory's feelings from them all. Loved Adelynn she was a real sweetie, totally honest with Rory from the beginning, she was so kind considerate and very friendly!

Also loved Ollie and Jordyn from the Coffee shop, they both treated Rory with immediate respect and when Rory needed a place to stay Jordyn came through.

Ooh, Ian's dad, detested him straight away, and when Rory stood up to him! I was cheering !

The staff, Charles, Josh and Maria at Ian's house were great.

As we move along with Ian and Rory, with Rory falling more and more for Ian, with him telling her coldly that he doesn't do 'love'.

Everybody could see how Ian felt for Rory, all except him! they both found out more about each other and I have to agree with Rory, Ian was not a very nice man with some of his archaic thoughts.

I was really pleased when Rory finally took herself to Adalynns and went to Paris with her, she needed the time to get her head together and how sweet was Andre, her French boy! Who knew Ian would know him...

The Eiffel Tower scene so so lovely, so pleased Ian saw sense and that he got a proverbial kick up the backside!

2.0 out of 5 stars Readable but disappointing, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
Im sorry to say that I was disappointed with this book. It has the makings of a great story and starts well but I found it didn't read right at times, was repetitive and there was dialogue that seemed quite immature. I felt I had to read to the end incase it improved...but sadly it didnt. It felt rushed and so the relationships between the characters were not believable for me. Also there were too many similarities to other more popular erotic novels

1.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't able to finish this book...and that doesn't happen often for me, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
I don't think I've ever rated a book one star as I normally try and give the authors credit or finish the book at least.
I stopped reading this at 20% and I pushed myself to that. I'm annoyed that I didn't finish reading the reviews before I started reading this myself because I have no idea how it has received 5 stars. I read a lot of romance books and this is ridiculously awful especially from this author. Within the first couple of pages I had a confused face because the events are so rushed!
The author doesn't detail or explain anything - 1 page she's in danger, the 2nd page she's being rescued by a millionaire, the 3rd page they're living together....it's so unrealistic!

It feels like a student has written the book and i'm very annoyed that I wasted my amazon prime membership to borrow this book as I can't borrow another book until next month...but hey, at least I didn't buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
This book started so well, but as it progressed it felt really rushed. I really hated Ian as a character and Rory who was so strong turned into a pushover who let herself be bullied, insulted and used. So many things were glossed over, her brother, his dad and his best friend, the other bedroom. The ending was particularly rushed, not sure if I'll read book 2.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love) (Kindle Edition)
Did read the reviews before I purchased this book, so I was expecting it to be better than it was. Reads like a child has wrote it, immature, annoying. Only read a quarter of the book and gave it up as a bad job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
I love sandi lynn books. This book was a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014