on 10 November 2014
Good points.
The red cover looks really smart with a black trim and the magnetic cover works well.
All the ports are accessible.
The magnetic cover stand is quite stable.
It's a thin case so doesn't make the tablet thicker.

Bad point.
All four corners are now cracked. Not sure how as one doesn't throw these things around but it would seem the plastic isn't as strong as it ought to be and I haven't even had this for 3 months yet.
review image review image review image review image
11 comment|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2015
Only had the case just under 3 months and the pastic around the magnets has broken so every time I open the case it pulls the little bits of metal out with it. Don't understand why it's done this as it hasn't been ragged about. Need to get a replacement now and won't get this one again.
Because I had previously bought some IVSO branded cases for other tablets I knew that I could expect good quality which is why I chose to buy this case for my new tablet. I bought it in white and it fits my Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4-inch Tablet (White) - (Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.4) perfectly without making it too bulky and without hindering access to the screen, connectors or buttons. Fitting was very simple and it also offers good protection plus there is a soft microfibre material on the inner surfaces to avoid damaging the screen. I like the fact that the sleep/wake function works too so that the tablet automatically comes to life or sleeps as the cover is opened or closed; no need to use the power button so much now. This cover is excellent all around.
Update March 2015: I've now had this cover for around 9 months and I can confirm that it is still in use. In fact, there is rarely a need for me to take the cover off and the tablet is used every day. There is no damage to the case whatsoever, and it hasn't even gathered any dirty marks despite being white in colour. I'm still very impressed with my purchase.
on 30 January 2015
I was Initially impressed with the fit, look and feel of the cover but after just over a month, the plastic has cracked at 3 of the 4 corners and around the opening for the pointer.

Not the best build quality unfortunately.
on 12 December 2014
You get what you pay for. After a few days metal coating on clasp started flaking. Causing deep cut to finger and doctors visit! Also way too tight for tablet. Refund issued and I ended up getting the official samsung case for only £23.49. Far superior quality and worth the extra difference.
on 26 August 2015
I don't know why this case as got so many negative reviews. It almost made me go to Pc/Curry's and get ripped off buying a case from them. But then thought what the hell this case is cheap and if its crap then I have only myself to blame should have believed the negative comments. So went ahead and ordered it for my Galaxy Tab A 9.7inch I thought I would be waiting ages for delivery wrong it arrived the very next morning to say I'm happy with the case is an understatement it fits my Tab A like a warm pair of mitten's and I have no problem with it what so ever. So would I recommend this case to anyone to right I would.
on 27 March 2015
Very poor quality and cheap feel to it
WORST OF ALL - the tab did not fit properly and consequently the metal clasp that closes the front didn't connect properly and ended SCRATCHING my tablet. The magnetic strength of this is also rubbish and doesn't even hold when you turn the empty case upside down.

Overall a very disappointing purchase and have already bought and received an official samsung cover.
on 24 February 2016
I got my tablet on Monday and I got this case for it on Tuesday. Today it's Wednesday and I am very impressed with it. It is a very sturdy case, well designed with good features. The table is held securely in the case and cannot fall out. The keyboard is small, of course, but I find itmuch faster than using the on-screen keyboard. I spent about 6 hours today working on Python coding. The keyboard made this a very quick easy process. The keyboard detaches from the case (magnets) if you need to do that. By some magic the tablet knows when you close the case and turns off. Clever! The manual that came with it said I would have to pair the keyboard every time but I have found this to be untrue. One pairing only and it works every time. Top tip - leave the keyboard settings on the tablet alone, in default. When I tried selecting a UK keyboard the key assignments were incorrect. Resetting it to default made all the keys work correctly.
on 29 February 2016
This is a fairly good quality product but unfortunately it has some design flaws. Unlikely other cases it doesn't let you clip on your tablet in a hard back case. Instead you have to undo a Velcro on the back of the leather case, slide your tablet in and then try to refasten the velcro underneath your tablet. Additionally even throughout the keyboard the case is very thick, maybe it gives good protecting but the whole point of getting a samsung tab s2 is the portability. This case with the key board and tablet is over 2cm thick, and weights about 500g. This makes it even bulkier than my old Ipad 4 with case included.

The keyboard itself is functional but again design flaws. The place where the delete key is on a normal keyboard is a lock key which automatically locks your tablet so as I type I keep locking myself out. It requires a lot of charging in order for it to work. The cable that comes with it is very short meaning that you pretty much either have to sit next to an power source or not use your keyboard for four hours whilst is charges. The bluetooth really drains the battery. For every 5 minutes I had the keyboard connected (not even typing), my tablet lost 1% of battery. Hence an hour later I'd lost a significant amount of battery.
on 12 November 2015
So first off it came on time and in the condition it was listed to be!
The smart cover is very sensitive.. opening the cover turns on the screen instantly, as is the same when closing.
Can crash sometimes when the cover is opened/closed repeatedly in quick bursts.. but this more a fault with the tablet than cover, just a heads up.
As with a lot of cheap cases there can be obstruction with audio cables, chargers etc. Can safely say charger fits in the bottom no problem. However, the aux slot is slightly obscured. If the headphone cable entering the aux slot is at a right angle sometimes slight movement can knock it out of the socket.. ending in sound being played out loud mid song, for example. This is obviously not a problem with straight cable jacks.
Overall excellent value, and quality! Have had it for over a year now and tablets good as new still!