5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I've been using an Xtion to do my scanning and this is certainly better. The software is a bit mickey mouse but works well and you can use existing software as well that may be more flexible. came next day after ordering and a great kit for the money.
Published 14 months ago by Matt Whittaker

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
This is a complete con. I say this purely on what the manufacturers Web Site together with what the videos demonstrate. Having spent hours and hours with this expensive piece of plastic we have achieved one scan that did not lose tracking the printed result however was totally unrecognisable.

They do not offer refunds within a certain period which in many...
Published 2 months ago by Paul A. Wills

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 15 Feb. 2015
Paul A. Wills "Paul" (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cube 3DS391230 3D Scanner (DIY & Tools)

They do not offer refunds within a certain period which in many respects says a lot, they do not stand by the product. I did not purchase this from Amazon but feel so angry about this bit of rubbish I think others should be made aware. Ok a bit harsh I hear you say but myself and several friends have all tried to achieve something with this but to no avail. We have tried swivel chairs for the subject, plain backgrounds, 'busy' backgrounds in fact every type you can think of. It really serves absolutely no purpose at all. Support is not much better, in the normal patronising way you are basically asked the same questions over and over again and told to do everything 'word for word' that is written in the instructions and on the web site.

I wish I had done a search as this Scanner is slated as is the Company

1.0 out of 5 stars No better than a child's toy, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cube 3DS391230 3D Scanner (DIY & Tools)
No better than a child's toy!
Results very disappointing I have had better results with a £5 web cam and £1 laser pointer and free software (Google it )
Also the price here is £90 higher than on Cubes own website.
Simply do not buy it from anywhere

2.0 out of 5 stars I gave one star because It's to bad when trying to scan small objects, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Cube 3DS391230 3D Scanner (DIY & Tools)
I gave three stars for the ability of scanning people's head.
I gave one star because It's to bad when trying to scan small objects.
I didn't try yet with bigger objects.
You don't get nothing if the object it's a litle glossy...
I'm still trying to achieve the best conditions: light, scene, positioning and scanning method...

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cube 3DS391230 3D Scanner (DIY & Tools)
This is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard !!
very simple to use but the results are shocking .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Jan. 2014