5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, Buy it.
I required a book which would have given me a thorough understanding of construction management and administration and subsequently allowed me to successfully complete my HND.
Published on 24 Sep 2010 by Imy Abbasi

1.0 out of 5 stars Wet Book
The book arrived all wet!
I'm really disappointed with the book conservation, 'cause I payed for a new book and now I have a wet/old one.
Published 17 months ago by Douglas da Ascenção Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, Buy it., 24 Sep 2010
Being a second year student I've already experienced various books for the different subjects and so far can say nearly all the books I've bought none have disappointed, however, that's due to the various hours spent researching before buying and comments from previous readers go a long way in helping to make an informed choice.
This book is packed with information (such as the real life case studies of projects) and helped me with completing most of the modules with distinction. It is relevantly helpful to subjects such as Management Principles, Health and Safety and a bible for the Group Project.
As I've stated before I used this book for my HND, however, now it will be used for my top-up degree. All I can say is go buy this you won't be disappointed, as I only know too well how hard it is to find the right book with the relevant material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, 20 Feb 2010
This book is essential reading for all those involved in the management & control of construction projects.
Project Planning and Control Using Primavera P6: For All Industries Including Versions 4 to 6

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book!!!, 27 Nov 2009
Richard Dudley (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I had a lecture off the author (Brian Cooke) of this book at Salford University; he is a very good lecturer and really knows what he's on about and the book also shows this! Defiantly a must buy book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Construction Planning, Programming and Control (Kindle Edition)
Best construction book I've read. Highly recommend it to new construction professionals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 18 Dec 2013
Great book ! Lots of info - good to get you started for the info needed into the construction industry !

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 21 May 2012
I have just completed my HNC in construction management, and found this book to be essential, and helpful in explaining management methods, terms and processes throughout all stages of the construction process,
both practical and software related. Provides a broad and comprehensive view of the topic. but anyone thinking about a purchase need to remember this is about project management, and not just site management. it covers initial design brief and contractual stages or a project, through to practical completion and hand over as well as everything between.

In all, a fantastic book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planning and programming your project., 10 Nov 2009
Brian Oakes (Windygates, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Without this literature to assist then you will struggle. Every step is explained in depth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 12 Oct 2011
For anyone who is working in the industry or who may be a student this book is everything you need to learn about planning, tendering and control of a construction project. I cannot sing this books praises enough, well worth it and you can use it from Btec Certificates, HNC's/HND right up to degree level. Made my studying a lot easier and if he brings a fourth edition out, guess what i'll be buying that aswell !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014