Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 1 January 2014
I loved jake and abbey from the first book and I was so glad when I found they was getting a novella book I loved this book from start to finish read it in about 3 hours . I think they all should get a novella book! looking forward to reading rhys book
on 5 April 2014
Not really what I was expecting. The other 2 that I have read so far were easy fun reads, this one is far more emotional. I shouted at my kindle a few times because of Jake and I was really wondering where the story would go in parts.

Well worth a read, another great instalment of a great series.
on 22 May 2014
Don’t be fooled by its novella status because this little gem is jam packed with raw emotional heartache and joy…..
This book gives more of Abby and Jake’s story…. As both Jacob’s Ladder and Runaway Train continue ti grow in success…. Abby and Jake struggle to fit in a wedding!!!
After their wedding, come the heartache of babies and how they both need to fight their darkest fears to ensure the dream of parenthood becomes a reality…..
This book will have you reeling right along with Abby and Jake as they have to face their biggest fight yet, which has the power to either break or make them……
My words can’t do this little book justice… it will pull on your heart strings as Runaway Train turn from man-whoring rock stars to diaper changing experts…..
I can’t wait for the next instalment in this series and finally get Rhys story…. As Katie Ashley continues to be a writing rock star….
on 10 April 2014
So glad that Abbey and Jake got the happy ending and also that the rest of the characters got there happy ending to can't wait for the next book this was an excellent read.
on 11 June 2014
Great to have more of Jake and Abby. Jake is concerned about having children but as usual keeps all his thoughts deep inside himself. They have their wedding and AJ makes a brilliant speech. There is the usual lack of trust and communication between them but the story moves along quite quickly. Lots about the other members of Runaway Train and how they are all doing. Jake and Abbys problems continue as they don't get their HEA straight away but I laughed at how Abby dealt with Jake in the clinic. The ending leads on nicely to the next book as we hear more about Rhys and Alison.
on 14 March 2014
I loved the characters, the story lines and all of the loving.. This book is well worth the money and the other books in the series are well worth reading too
on 8 February 2014
Katie Ashley at her very best! So happy that someone came along to capture AJ's heart! If you haven't read her before.......shame on you! xx
on 9 March 2014
Another fantastic book in the Runaway Train Series.

This story is about Abby and Jake relationship from their engagement to the wedding to married life. Abby and Jake return to touring and making music together.

Can the two of them hold on to the strong foundation of love they have built, or will it crumble under the pressure?

I would recommend the Runaway Train series.
on 6 January 2014
Just loving this series. I have laughed and cried, and shouted at my kindle in frustration when the characters need a good shaking, when they get their nuts in a knot!
Jake and Abby are so right for each other, he needs her to put him right. God that girl has patience! So glad we were able to get their HEA. They both deserved it.
Looking forward to Rhys and Allison's story.
on 15 January 2014
I loved the first book and was really looking forward to this book but i must admit i was a little dissapointed! I love the relationship between them but was shocked by how he was acting about having a child. Overall it was a happy ending so i cant compain too much!! I would still definatley recommend this book and i did read it one sitting so it cant be that bad!!!