5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THIS BOOK
I loved jake and abbey from the first book and I was so glad when I found they was getting a novella book I loved this book from start to finish read it in about 3 hours . I think they all should get a novella book! looking forward to reading rhys book
Published 6 months ago by michaela p

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read
I loved the first book and was really looking forward to this book but i must admit i was a little dissapointed! I love the relationship between them but was shocked by how he was acting about having a child. Overall it was a happy ending so i cant compain too much!! I would still definatley recommend this book and i did read it one sitting so it cant be that bad!!!
Published 6 months ago by simone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THIS BOOK, 1 Jan 2014
michaela p (worksop nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Music of the soul(runaway train 2.5), 10 April 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
So glad that Abbey and Jake got the happy ending and also that the rest of the characters got there happy ending to can't wait for the next book this was an excellent read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
Not really what I was expecting. The other 2 that I have read so far were easy fun reads, this one is far more emotional. I shouted at my kindle a few times because of Jake and I was really wondering where the story would go in parts.

Well worth a read, another great instalment of a great series.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
I loved the characters, the story lines and all of the loving.. This book is well worth the money and the other books in the series are well worth reading too

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
Katie Ashley at her very best! So happy that someone came along to capture AJ's heart! If you haven't read her before.......shame on you! xx

4.0 out of 5 stars An essential and lovely Novella, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
I feel it was necessary to devote some more time in this series to Abby and Jake's HEA and I'm glad the author decided to do a novella and not a full length novel, as this was just right. I do enjoy this series and will definitely be reading Allison and Rhys' story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music of the Heart and Soul, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
Great to have more of Jake and Abby. Jake is concerned about having children but as usual keeps all his thoughts deep inside himself. They have their wedding and AJ makes a brilliant speech. There is the usual lack of trust and communication between them but the story moves along quite quickly. Lots about the other members of Runaway Train and how they are all doing. Jake and Abbys problems continue as they don't get their HEA straight away but I laughed at how Abby dealt with Jake in the clinic. The ending leads on nicely to the next book as we hear more about Rhys and Alison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
Don’t be fooled by its novella status because this little gem is jam packed with raw emotional heartache and joy…..
This book gives more of Abby and Jake’s story…. As both Jacob’s Ladder and Runaway Train continue ti grow in success…. Abby and Jake struggle to fit in a wedding!!!
After their wedding, come the heartache of babies and how they both need to fight their darkest fears to ensure the dream of parenthood becomes a reality…..
This book will have you reeling right along with Abby and Jake as they have to face their biggest fight yet, which has the power to either break or make them……
My words can’t do this little book justice… it will pull on your heart strings as Runaway Train turn from man-whoring rock stars to diaper changing experts…..
I can’t wait for the next instalment in this series and finally get Rhys story…. As Katie Ashley continues to be a writing rock star….

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Novello, 16 May 2014
Great novello really love the runawaytrain storys cant wait for strings of my heart to come out in paperback. I wish it didnt take so long.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute finish, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Music of the Soul (Runaway Train) (Kindle Edition)
A nice ending to the romance. Some angst as only they can produce but I did like the ending! thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Music of the Soul (Runaway Train)
1.86