5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good very good a must read. Love how it written by an ordinary person who does know. Very good and imformative
Published 17 months ago by A

3.0 out of 5 stars It's average reading.
I thought it might give a bit more ideas for helping me to understand self harm. Would have liked more about how the author felt when self harming and more about how they managed to stop.
Published 13 months ago by Sweetness

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SELF HELP FOR SELF HARM (Kindle Edition)
I got this book free but even if you have to pay for it it is totally worth the little money needed to buy it! Almost forgot this author want a professional counsellor! Brilliant and thank you for taking the time to write this not just for us but for you to!

5.0 out of 5 stars to the point .very helpful would recommend, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SELF HELP FOR SELF HARM (Kindle Edition)
As a parent of a child who self harms I have been researching as much information as I can to enable to help my child as much as I can. By understanding more about self harm the better I feel I can help and be supportive.
Reading stevens experience with the way it is written is to the point no beating around the bush which is why I found it so helpful. Its early days yet for my child. We take it day by day but thanks to stevens book I feel that there is light at the end of this dark long tunnel that im walking through with my child holding her hand x

3.0 out of 5 stars It's average reading., 18 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 27 Dec. 2013
This really opened my eyes and helped me feel less alone or "pathetic" with self harm. Going through the hardest few months of my life right now but this has helped me hugely in stopping me feeling the need for self harm and looking for a better tomorrow. Chin up shoulders back guys...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Oct. 2013
Very informative with a no-nonsense approach! I enjoyed reading it and it helped me look at self-harming in a different light!

SELF HELP FOR SELF HARM