5.0 out of 5 stars A Highly Stimulating Book!
I have a passion for books. More so for those books that can inform, educate, and stimulate my thinking. This one fell into the third category. In fact each chapter of this book was so stimulating that I had to pause and reflect for long upon the statements of the book for long.

Published 7 months ago by Dr. Johnson C. Philip

3.0 out of 5 stars Content is useful
This has grammatical and spelling errors, but the content is useful and reminded me of things I had long forgotten.
Published 9 months ago by LoJo

5.0 out of 5 stars A Highly Stimulating Book!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: THE LANGUAGE CODE: How to Stop Anxiety, Worry, Fear, Stress and Depression. (Kindle Edition)

The book itself is simple, and written in a simple manner. In it the author tries to explain the role played by language to understand, identify, and express exactly who and what we are. While I have read a number of books on this topic, this one turned out to be the most stimulating and thought provoking. As a result, a book that I could have finished reading in two to four hours needed much more time than that -- because each chapter and each paragraph would simply force me to reflect.

If you are of a philosophical bent, if you love reading books that would stimulate you to think, and if you love questions related to language and identity, then I strongly recommend this book to you!

Summary:

*** Language: simple and lucid
*** Readability: very high for people of philosophical bent
*** Usefulness: very highly for the target group
*** Profitability: highly profitable for the time spent

3.0 out of 5 stars Content is useful, 20 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Certainly made me think., 3 Jan 2014
There was nothing in this book that I didn't already know ...the problem was I had forgotten it all. For me the timing of this book was destined I really needed this reminder of the power of positive and negative thought patterns and how they effect the way I wish to be. Thanks for a great reminder and the positive energy you have shared.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor grammar spoiled this for me, 25 Jan 2014
Annie (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
It's always good to read another take on existing theories, and this is well expressed, but the bad writing got in the way for me and in the end stopped me from finishing it.