5.0 out of 5 stars A work-out that doesn't feel like a work-out.
Published 12 months ago by Maria7744

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality
I am sorry but I have just ordered now in September 2014 expecting great quality BUT I am very dissapointed. This DVD is shame, terrible studio quality, total rubbish, not worth to spend money.
I regret I bought it based on the reviews.
So please take it under consideration before ordering.
I rather order the DVD from Elements Yoga - Dodge Tamal level is...
Published 5 months ago by K

5.0 out of 5 stars A work-out that doesn't feel like a work-out., 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kundalini Yoga: Happy Hormones All-In-One Workout (ALL LEVELS) with Ana Brett and Ravi Singh [DVD] (DVD)
I've been doint the Ravi and Ana KY for 6 years now and they manage to pleasantly surprise me with every new DVD I get by how they keep finding new ways to keep the routine interesting as well as effective. This one is their latest and it seems to me that they surpassed themselves. It's fun, it's over before you realise it and yet it's more than 1 hour long. And while it's feels more relaxing than 'exercisy', one gets a moderately good physical workout out of it. Best for those days when one doesn't feel like exercising much but wants to do something to not to feel guilty and on top of that wouldn't mind a great pick-up. Happy Hormones is really a very befitting title for this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Jan. 2014
Ke Donn "Dr Mac's hanky" (godalming, u.k) - See all my reviews
I have pretty much every DVD from Ravi and Ana, and I love them all..BUT this one blows me away> It really is a beautiful practise. The music is sublime, the whole dvd flows beautifully and bearing in mind I'm anaemic and a double transplant patient I was able to work through the entire DVD in one session. This is not to say it isn't challenging. It has a good amount of cardio and strength work within it. There are two warm up sessions, a longer and shorter one, then 2 sections of kundalini yoga, followed by 8 minutes of a shake dance which is exactly what it says and anyone can do, then some beautiful singing to end with. I highly recommend you watch the dvd first as in the 1st section you can use weights with the first 2 exercises. This dvd challenges you in ways you may not expect but will leave you feeling joyful and relaxed with lots of energy too. It is definitely one I would use for a 40 day practise. My advice to anyone looking for a yoga dvd that has great music and will leave you smiling is Buy this one! Sat Nam

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic DVD. I have every single Ravi & Ana ..., 28 Sept. 2014
Absolutely fantastic DVD. I have every single Ravi & Ana DVD (along with tapes of Ravi's workouts from back in the day!). I still remember my intro to Kundalini with Ravi, in a NY loft on Lafayette!
Anyway, be it that I am at the half century mark and my hormones really loved it, or be that in its apparent simplicity, this workout really does some deep work, it has now positioned itself at the top of my R&A repertoire.
What surprised and amused me was the electrical tingling I experienced for almost 45 minutes post the session! I was so happy and uplifted. Thank you and keep up the good work. Thanks Ravi (for Ana!) - but thanks for doing this for so long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 2 Mar. 2014
I love this one (I also have the Green Energy and Ultimate Stretch DVD's which I still feel motivated to do regularly after almost a year). It gives you "fab abs" just like Ana says, and is a lot of fun to do. Great for your posture too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with Ana and Ravi, 3 Feb. 2014
Rosemarijn (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I'm not a true yoga professional but the DVD's by Ana and Ravi seem to be promising for all levels, you can grow into the practises. The DVD's are very clear and they really helped me get in shape, with body and mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Mar. 2014
well...they've done it again, another great dvd from Ana and Ravi. i started KY some years ago and although it can seem pretty crazy at first it grows on you and...yes changes your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy feeling dvd, 20 Mar. 2014
Mrs. Diane Titmus (uk) - See all my reviews
When I first started doing this DVD I was a little disappointed as the first few routines are on other ana DVD's. However as the DVD progressed the routines were different and I found that DVD gave me very positive feelings. I loved it and it is one of my favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice relaxing and strengthening routines, 26 April 2014
This is another one of Ana and Ravis dvds i have purchased.brilliant relaxing and soothing routine that i find invigorating.thoroughly recommend.the shake dance at the end is complete fun and i end up laughing every time :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, refreshing, and rejuvinating!, 20 Feb. 2014
Yes! This workout series is amazing and you can almost feel your youth and health glowing with rejuvenation. You don't feel exhausted after this DVD, you feel like smiling and living your life. It's wonderful and the sets with the music are all so well balanced you don't even notice the time fly by. I was able to maintain each pose properly and I'm not an advanced yogini. I really love it so much I came here straight after finishing the first go of it! This is definitely one to add to your home workout/yoga collections! Beautiful inside and out with blessings and love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful yet simple and playful, 13 Aug. 2014
Love it. Its fun, easy, with a few challenging movements, but then it depends how fit you are. I do vinyasa yoga, so for me this dvd didn't feel too much of a challenge. I loved the music and calming voice over. Puts you in a good mood. The teacher radiates good energy, well done.