5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car parking change in the car
Just over two inches in diameter. Able to store about two pounds of 10p pieces and a few fifty pence pieces. lid has small net in it which holds notes. Very pleased as it makes a great place to store the car parking change without it rolling around all over the place.
Published 11 months ago by treacle

1.0 out of 5 stars Two strikes and they are out!!!
Published 4 months ago by Ms. J. Prescod

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car parking change in the car, 20 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe. .. so cute and practical., 12 Sept. 2014
These little purses are perfect for many uses. After waiting 4 weeks for delivery (I did contact the seller who responded immediately asking me to wait another week and if no delivery they would send them again, excellent customer care) they arrived. They seem solid and robust and I am going to order more for my girly friends to put in with Christmas gifts. So many uses for them. Car parking change. Emergency money that you leave at the bottom of your handbag. Jewelery when going abroad. For medication when going away for the weekend. You can fit a small lip balm and keys and notes in them. For the lady who likes to be discreet you can also fit a few tampons in the purses to keep in your desk drawer, sports bag or locker. I'm keeping one of these for myself and going to look at what else this seller has to offer. Thank you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small hard case for handbag, 3 July 2014
Great little item to protect earphones or valuables in bag, or for keys etc on trip away. I have bought a few of these for my friends and they use for jewellery and change etc when travel and have two currency's.. Any use then. I would recommend these highly they are cheap good quality and do job. Also good seller came on time no hassels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, slow delivery but did come a ..., 13 July 2014
Just as described, slow delivery but did come a long way! Seems well made and fit for purpose. Bought to store daughters headphones when not being used. Hopefully it will help them last a bit longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was lucky because my was pink and It is my favourite color., 7 July 2014
Cute, practical, I was lucky because my was pink and It is my favourite color.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: New High Quality Fashion Women Cute Mini Coin Bag Wallet Hand Pouch Purse
Great little pods! After ordering one just to see, I have stashed my stud earrings and a brooch so far. I have two more on order, but I think another two might come in handy. I was thinking if one is giving a small present, then these might make good "gift boxes" as an additional "whatsitfor?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!! Great Buy!!, 18 Sept. 2014
These are fab little coin pouch purses!! I bought a silver one and a purple one. They both live in my handbag. One has coins in it (which I use for that nightmare situation when you're in a car park and realise that you have no change!!!) and the other I keep small plasters, safety pins etc.
They really are quite different and I would highly recommend for kids as well as adults :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars purse, 12 Mar. 2014
lovely choice of colours.useful size and cheap too.useful for bits and bobs storage also.very pleased.with this product i would reccomend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two strikes and they are out!!!, 10 Dec. 2014
Ms. J. Prescod (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It took so long to arrive I forgot I had ordered it. First time trying to open it up, the zip stuck and would not come unstuck. Went straight in the bin. I think calling it High Quality is overstating. This is the last time I will buy items from these far east companies. The last time i did the purchase was meant to be 12 items, and they only sent ten, they take forever to come and it really is not worth the hassle or postage, to send them back so you take the loss, or as in this instance chuck them in the bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plesantly surprised for the price!, 3 Mar. 2015
Great little coin purse. I was pleasantly surprised to find how tough this cute little purse is made! I was expecting it to be quite floppy, with the rounded bits caving in unless the purse was full. But not so! The round parts are quite sturdy!

The color is great! Nice and rich, true to the photo. There is a tough nylon loop so you can add a split ring to hang this purse from something else. Or dangle some cute charms.

Inside is lined with black cloth and there is a net pocket on one side that is very useful! And it doesn't get in the way if you don't want to use it.

Like anything with a zip you have to be a bit careful when opening and closing it up because the two halves move a bit when you haul on the zipper. Which makes sense. Round-ish objects are like that.

For the price this is a great little product! I expected something a lot less quality because of the low cost. I am going to buy more in other colors!