Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£10.79

on 1 April 2014
I love Vic's style and the man from the screen is very much the man on the page! He doesn't shrink from showing the challenge of being a head, but does show the immense rewards. I recommend this to anyone interested in education!
on 19 October 2014
I bought this for a 99p deal so I can't complain! It is short but very readable and engaging. Vic conveys his infectious and passionate character in a readable story. This is not some heavy theory for Heads - it is a lighter story that is highly readable. I enjoyed it a great deal.
on 21 April 2014
Great for any wannabe Headteacher! As a primary school lead, this book has given me a new level of enthusiasm and determination to become a Headteacher. Vic is candid about the problems heads face but then shows how to overcome them.
on 25 July 2014
As some one who inspires to headship, reading. Vic's book has really confirmed my aspirations. It is well written and clearly conveys the passion and commitment that Vic has to education and the students he serves. Really useful ideas and strategies and great to hear the story behind the values and visions of Passmores. Highly recommend.
on 30 August 2014
An enjoyable read, which was thought provoking and inspirational. Sharing ideas and experience is always valuable and this book passionately conveys Vic Goddard's love of learning.
on 28 July 2014
Made me smile every other page. Passion, persistence, consistency and resilient! Will remember snippets on a dark day...dust off, get up!
on 3 August 2014
great
on 30 December 2014
Very good
on 10 April 2015
Unfortunately, whatever you read about this guy is one big lie. I went to the school that he claims to "run" and it wasn't a pretty story. When Educating Essex filmed at Passmores, I was first selected to be in one of the episodes. However, this was shortly cancelled as I was an "embarrassment" to his school. I was no worse than the other children shown, it was just in a different way. Mr. G didn't have much to do with me, the only person who had anything to do with me and who helped me was Mr. Drew, as you will probably read about. Mr. G unfortunately only cared about students that were being filmed for the programme, rather than caring about everyone. I wasn't in the programme in the end so he didn't care about me or my problems, he only cared about the problems of pupils shown on camera. Fame-hungry this guy is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse