on 21 February 2014
Despite not being in the market for a new partner, as a fan of the author's 'How To Do Everything and Be Happy,' I thought I'd give this a read.

I was happily surprised by how much of it I found relevant and interesting. Peter Jones stresses that in order to become irresistible to others, it's important to like yourself first. He goes on to give achievable ways to do just this. And, because he draws on his own background and experiences, you feel like the author really knows what he is talking about. The book is easy to read, informal but informative and very funny in parts.

Worth reading for anyone who wants to feel a little less invisible, whether they're looking for love or not.
on 22 February 2014
After many failed relationships, and I mean many, lol, my dear friend Kath bought me this book and said, "Paul you need to read this now!" Well after thinking yea of course I do, I gave in and have read through this book from cover to cover.

Wow what a fab little book!! Written in a very humorous but apt style. This book tells you exactly what you need to know to get the partner you have always wanted and dare I say it, tells you exactly what all my lady friends have been telling me for years! ha ha.

Well done Peter!!

PS Can I take my 10 foot sign down now that says "I'm OK!" ?

Kind regards,

Paul Stacey
on 23 January 2014
This is a great little book, packed full of insightful messages and useful tips on how to start finding and attracting love. The chapters are short and snappy, each ending with Peter's `Stop Action Points' which help to keep you on track. The advice is sound and relevant for anyone who wishes to feel better about themselves. Even if you haven't found romance by the end of the book, if you follow Peter's advice you will feel happier and more confident and it can only be a matter of time before your little black book starts filling up.
on 18 January 2014
I'm not exactly the target market for this book - the last time I needed to go on a date was back in the 1980s. But I've read Peter Jones's other self-help books, and I love his style so I wanted to read this one too. The advice in it is actually good for everyone, even if you're not looking to go out and attract a new mate. It's all about valuing yourself - updating your image and getting the right mindset. These will help you be attractive to others, but will also help you be happier in general. So what's not to like?
on 21 January 2014
If there is one thing that stands out in this well formatted and easy to read book its that you (Yes! YOU the reader! have to be prepared to CHANGE to achieve your purpose - your goal of finding a partner and enjoy a happy relationship.
The book is full of clearly understood instructions, referring to many areas of your life style where changes need to be made - there are no other hidden secrets for success. It's easy to dip into, especially with the `STOP! ACTION POINTS.' These allow you to check your progress but I would suggest, however, that it's beneficial to read the book fully first before dipping in.
Essentially written for a `desperate and unattached' who's yearning for a partner and soul mate. But it's very easy to see that the instructions can help improve your life-style even if you are already in a happy relationship but you can benefit by attracting valued friends.
This is Peter's third book. His first was `How to Do Everything and Be Happy' and then `How To Eat Loads And Stay Slim' (jointly written with Della Galton). These `step by step' books give sound advice on self-improvement.
on 4 February 2014
This is a short, punchy, concise guide to improving yourself with the aim of attracting a partner. Even for those not looking for a date, this is an invaluable self-help book for improving your image and how you would like to be perceived. As with Peter's other books that I have also enjoyed, the writing is upbeat, supportive and positive. Action points after each section are like a helping hand to pause, reflect and do something positive to change. The observations seem so simple once you see them on the page but that is due to the accessible style of the writing. I would recommend this book for anyone wishing to improve themselves, whether they are looking for a date or to just better their image in the relationship that they are in. Great stuff.
on 21 March 2014
An amusing and practical guide to getting up and getting out there to make a difference to your romantic life.
Favourite Quote from the book.

"In order to meet someone special, you have to meet someone special".

I also bought - 'Eat loads and stay slim." So I can eat loads to get slim. Well Slimmish :-)
on 14 May 2014
This book is recommended as it is an easy read with helpful action points to consider. Don't expect a miracle book but the author describes his experience and what he thought worked for him - it might work for you too!
on 12 January 2014
Just finished reading Peter Jones's latest book.First time I have read one of his books, and really enjoyed it, a friend told me I would enjoy it. i will be very keen to read some more of his work.
on 29 May 2014
No really big revelations, just good common sense suggestions written in a humorous way. You can take from it what is helpful and leave what is not. Good value.