‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As everybody else has been saying here..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: AnkerŽ TC940 Ultra-Thin Keyboard Case / Cover for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - Smart Cover and Built-in 800mAh Lithium Battery
...this product is wonderful. Just got it delivered today and within an hour or so of charging it off the USB using the lead provided with the device, it was ready to go. I am typing this review using the device. The pairing instructions were easy to follow and faultless. The device itself looks like it was originally made for the iPad 2. I haven't tried it out yet but when attached as the iPad cover it also looks and feels slim enough to fit into the Belkin for iPad sleeve. As somebody who trained on a manual typewriter and is a very proficient touch typist, having used devices like the the Psion 5, and other computers from the 1980s, this keyboard cover turns the iPad into something better than one of those 10.1 netbooks from a few years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Keyboard, its changed the way I use the ipad!, 24 Jun 2014
Item came as promised without delay.
Very good value, ideal for anyone using their ipad for Business/notetaking.
Battery life very good so far!
It's like having a small laptop and protects and smartens up my machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard for Ipad2, 11 Jun 2014
An absolutely excellent keyboard, which was so easy to set up.
First class value and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who prefers not to use an on screen keyboard
This has vastly increased my typing speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bluetooth keyboard, highly satisfied!, 12 Sep 2014
Adil Lalani - See all my reviews
Starting off, upon receiving the product, I was fairly impressed by the packaging. What I got was a very nice looking thin light brown rectangular box with a white slide-on cover which showed the picture of the keyboard and some information about it.

What was inside the box:

- The keyboard in a fitted plastic bag
- A nice Micro-usb cable to charge the keyboard with
- Stick-on keyboard feet
- The Happy/Sad card
- The user guide

The keyboard was very easy to connect. All I did was simultaneously press the Fn and the C key which sent the keyboard into pairing mode. Afterwards I searched for the keyboard on the tablet, followed the procedures and BOOM, I now have a mini laptop. One thing I was really impressed by was the build quality of the keys and the back cover which by the way is aluminum. The keys were really easy to type on and felt very nice. The pop up stand is also very cool and comes in very handy. Also the cover feature of the keyboard also works as promised. Overall I am really satisfied with this keyboard and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a bluetooth keyboard cover for their iPad.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happier than I imagined I would be!, 28 Aug 2014
I really love it, I was not entirely sure I needed a keyboard and thought it would be an accessory that would end up in a cupboard. Not a bit of it, I use it all the time. So much easier to type and even when not using the keyboard it is a very stable and useful stand! I am extremely happy with it and it has been 100% reliable. Build and fell are good and it was extremely easy to "install" - just ensure Bluetooth enabled and connect! Only criticism is the little silicon stick on "feet" supplied lasted about a week, but I have not found them particularly necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, 18 Jun 2014
I am very impressed with the Anker keyboard cover.
It was easy to set up and its works brilliantly.
It has made my i-Pad an even more productive tool.
I am actually typing this review on it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars very neat and works well, 20 Jun 2014
first impressions good. looks good and works well. would recommend. so far so good. works to protect the ipad also

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on..., 16 Sep 2014
J. OSullivan - See all my reviews
This worked perfectly straight out of the box. Took 30 secs to plug in, set up and get it working. It looks great when attached to the iPAD 2. The only slight let down in the quality of the material used. When it is attached to the iPad and closed the contrast between the iPAD silver metal and the keyboard silver plastic is apparent. That said for this price I was not expecting too much. I did not realise how much use I would get out of it. It rurally does make using the iPAD so much easier. It is now like a mini laptop. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clip in place and off you go!, 6 Aug 2014
D. Sammut (Attard, Malta) - See all my reviews
I'm extremely delighted with my purchase. It was extremely easy to set up. In two minutes flat I was already typing away. The keyboard is lightweight, well thought out and extremely responsive to touch. I thought I would have problems typing on such a small keyboard, but the keys are well spaced out and large enough for the thicker fingers. This is the second time I bought an Anker product and I must admit, I've become a fan. Their products are well priced and of good quality. So far, so very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an impressive product, 7 Jun 2014
I like this product very much. I have been writing a large amount lately. I travel across the UK extensively for my work and I don't want to take my desktop computer with me. A laptop can often be overkill and the iPad is often all that is needed. I have learned to type on the virtual keyboard but it is much slower than the speed at which I normally type.

The package arrived and the keyboard is very well packed. It is supplied with a USB lead to charge the keyboard and 8 self adhesive feet along with an instruction leaflet. I found that four sticky feet placed on the underside of the keyboard, at the corners, are more than enough to provide a stable non-slip base. It is the work of 20 seconds to pair the keyboard with the iPad. It was a nice surprise to find that the keyboard permits the iPad to be used in both the vertical and the horizontal orientation (I was only expecting the support to work for use horizontally) and the iPad feels secure in the keyboard slot in either orientation when typing.

Typing feel quality is good with short key travel and it is also quiet to use. The spacing between the keys is not full size but I am sure that I will adjust to it after a short time. Laptop owners will probably be instantly at home with the keyboard size. I use an extended keyboard at home so the size is influenced by the numerical section of the wired keyboard by Apple. I am sure that once I can locate every key by feel alone, the Anker product will be easier to use than it is now. The fit and finish of this item is really excellent. The keyboard has 4 rubber-like supports that let the screen of the iPad sit against them securely.The magnetic hinge is very cleverly designed and the iPad feels securely closed and easy to carry, for what is just a small weight penalty. The aluminium finish to the underside of the keyboard makes it look as if it was made by Apple just for the iPad.

The bluetooth connection is great and the response to opening or closing the cover is instant, turning the iPad and the keyboard off or on simultaneously. The support which opens when the iPad is located in the slot for typing rests against the back of the iPad. It is thoughtfully covered at the end which rests against the iPad case with a grippy rubber like substance which mirrors that which is found in the four feet which support the screen when the keyboard cover is closed.

Given the fact that the iPad did not originally come with a keyboard, the product is a brilliant aftermarket solution and it should not need saying that it is produced to the usual high quality I have come to expect from products manufactured by Anker. That being the case, the 18 month warranty is an added bonus which means people can buy this product with confidence. It works as expected and is made to a high standard.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›