5.0 out of 5 stars Pandora Chamilla Swarovski crystal bead
Really really pretty, although a bit slimmer than my other beads it does 'hold its own' in amongst the others because it is soooo sparkly! I love it, and the delivery was excellent too - it was with me within a day or so - brilliant!
Published on 23 May 2010 by Betty Boop

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty beads
Pretty beads but still not the best that that I have bought, picture looks better than the actual goods, same thing you only get what you pay for.........
Published 20 months ago by Kathryn

5.0 out of 5 stars Pandora Chamilla Swarovski crystal bead, 23 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Bead Charm, 14 May 2011
I was very pleased with this bead which i bought for a present. Excellent delivery & I would deal with this seller again. Also the recipient of the bead loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Crystal Bead, 29 Jun 2011
An exellent product detailed as described, I bought this item for my wife's pandora bracelot and looks exellent amongst other pandora beads. I would certainly recommend. Postage and package was first class and very speedy. My wife was over the moon so that made me a very happy customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty beads, 22 Jan 2013
Kathryn (Sheffield England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Swarosvski Crystal bead charm, 18 Nov 2011
Another bead that looks fabulous on my bracelet. I will be looking to purchase more beads from this site, well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars large, 3 Dec 2013
Even though this bead charm is very lovely and catches the light beautifully, because I have real pandora charms on my bracelet, it looks very large in comparison. But I have now put it on a silver chain I had and it looks superb. But becareful it is very big compared with real charms! Fast delivery I would buy from this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars poor fit to bracelet they are very large on the ..., 26 Nov 2013
poor fit to bracelet they are very large on the hole and look silly next to the original lovelinks or camellia or Pandora beads...I wont purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 7 Jan 2012
This item was received earlier than stated. It was great value for the money and fantastic quality. My daughter was delighted with it and I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Dec 2011
Lovely charms look great on my Pandora bracelet. Really quick delivery over the festive period too. Was very pleased to have them before New Year. Will buy from you again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Luverly, 3 Oct 2011
Nice little addition to the pandora bracelet, the better half loved it, would recommend to any one thinking of buying.