on 4 July 2014
what a great book. wasnt expecting some thing so cheap to be of any good now i carnt wait for the next book. i can recommend this book to both children an adults. it dosent contain any sexual filth at all. its full of twists an turns. if you like vampires,werewolfs etc you will love this story. i disagree with people who say you could tell what was going to happen ! its a great read. if this is k lynch first book then keep em coming. 77p great price for this book if you love books on vampires an werewolf,fairys you have got the lot in this book. great book to take away on hols for 77p
on 22 August 2015
I only tend to write reviews when a book really stands out - and this one certainly did.
As it was free when I bought it I honestly didn't expect much, so I was thrilled when the story proved to be brilliant and couldn't put it down.
It stars a sassy, funny heroine that you really grow to love, and whilst being fantasy - it doesn't go over the top trying to dazzle you with an overly unbelievable storyline.
I won't give the story away but expect a brilliant, fast paced read with lots of humour, suspense, and a great relationship between Sara and Nik...
on 17 March 2014
I bought this because (a) I like urban fantasy and (b) it was at a very low price. I figured it was worth taking a chance. The reality is, this would have been a bargain at full price. As other reviewers have mentioned, there is a unique take on the classic urban fantasy cast of characters and the plot rattles along at a great pace. The character development is good and the scene is set for the next in the series, without leaving the reader up in the air on an outright cliffhanger (I hate that!).

An excellent start to what I hope becomes a lengthy series.
on 13 March 2014
This book really reminded me of the immortal instruments but I have to say I think I liked this one better,and I think as a series it has great potential! A lot of books in this genre has a tendency to drag on story lines for to long,but I feel that this book just pulled it off without doing that. I would of liked to see nik and Sara together in the end tho so I really hope it is not dragged out for the next book because it would ruin the story for me and I may not read anymore . I am really looking forward to the next book hope I don't have too long to wait!!
on 1 June 2016
This book certainly hotted up in the 2nd half and I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would.

To start with I was thinking it was another Twilight template (girl who's never had a boyfriend, moody immortal, werewolf mates, family member who doesn't know what's going on around him, bad vampires all over town). As the book rolled on there were more whispers of Twilight - but what redeemed it was a good pace and some nice little touches (the Boggies and Minka to mention 2).

Will def try the next one.
on 13 June 2015
Good story spoiled by a stupid heroine, liked all the other characters though. Could't finish it as I did not really care what happened to her.
on 23 January 2014
This is my first ever review after reading 100's of books. I just needed to let anyone else who may be interested know that this book is definitely worth reading. I thoroughly enjoyed every page of it and am eagerly awaiting book 2 to continue to the story, although this is a sort of complete story in its own so do not be put off from buying. If anything book 2 is just continuing the saga…. so to speak. Thoroughly original and am excited to see character relationships continue to develop.
on 1 March 2014
Brilliant story and can't wait for the next one. Really good characters and all with a twist hope the others carry on in the same manner.
on 6 November 2015
When I first started reading Relentless I thought that it was going to be another Twilight clone. I am glad that I was wrong and didn't give up on it as it was thoroughly enjoyable. I loved the relationships between the Mohiri, werewolves, vampires, Trolls and other beings - they were complex and believable. I also like the first person narrator and her relationship with her uncle, friends and their families - so many secrets. I look forward to reading more of Karen Lynch's work.
on 8 March 2014
Great story line and brilliant description. I loved the characters and the twists and turns were perfectly unexpected. Loved it!