on 25 March 2014
I liked the writing style; to the point, realistic, takes only minutes to read- just right for a strategy book and at this price point. Favourite quote "Like pissing into the wind". Why can't more books use such clear style!
on 9 May 2014
This is one of the clearest books I have read. The examples with the descriptions make this a very practical lesson. A great strength of the book is that it doesn't just focus on entries but also how to exit; entry strategies without exit make no sense. Books that just give entries abound and as far as I am concerned they are useless. Thank you Mr Connors for a great book that is to the point and contains all that is required to run a trading strategy.
on 5 April 2015
I rate this book 4 stars for the technical explanation. I am interested in how trading works, and this book gave me an insight into trading.
I learned about ranges , but need a bit more knowledge on that area.
Also very interesting parts on candles I tried to understand but couldn't before I bought the book.
Putting all the parts together, ranges candles etc taught me a great deal about how the system works.
Good advice about learning with a demo account.
For a beginner-beginner, I recommend this book.
on 16 February 2015
More of an idea than a book. I am always disappointed when I think I've bought an ebook only to find out that it's just a few pages describing a concept rather than an in depth expalnation.
on 23 February 2015
Read it in 5 minutes. Nothing here I have read before in countless other books. Don't buy as it fails to address important points that need to be considered.
on 19 August 2014
I enjoyed this book. It is easy reading and so simple to follow. Only problem I found was that the definition of 'Ranges' is not specific - if indeed it is possble to define them. Nevertheless I have been trying the system out and it seems to work. I hope this is true when I decide to use real money.
on 9 August 2015
A very nice, and quite short introductory book on breakouts. It's only the basics but it's concise and doesn't drag the learning out like other books do. There are a few grammatical errors, but on the whole I learnt a few things - worth it's price of a cup of coffee!
on 4 February 2016
If you are looking for a simple and direct advice of the basic principle to get started this short read is for you. Read it three times and then go back to it after you've read others.
on 7 April 2015
worth a punt but remember all systems work sometimes, just use good ol support and resistance time honoured.
on 25 November 2014
Simple guide... an OK overview but more a collection of tips rather than any real strategy.