5.0 out of 5 stars Professional, practical advice, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: 101 Ways to Get More Customers from the Internet in 2014 (Online Marketing Guides from Exposure Ninja) (Kindle Edition)
I have been a business owner for a very long time and have noticed that, especially over the past few years, it seems that online marketing is becoming one of the most essential things for many kinds of businesses. I started offline but have slowly been incorporating many aspects of my business into the online world, so I am always trying to find books like this that will make the process for efficient for me. I am accustomed to reading specialized books that usually lead me from one to another as I try to learn the 'bigger picture', yet I never feel truly competent after finishing the material as there is simple too much going on in the online world - thankfully, this book has been a different experience.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that '101 Ways to Get More Customers from the Internet in 2014' is different because the author has chosen to cover a wide variety of online topics in a way that even relative beginners like myself can pick up easily; I think this well-rounded, in-depth approach is what really makes this book stand out to me and I found it easy to recognize certain methods that I knew I could apply to my own business. Of course, not everything does apply to what I work with, but for the large amount that did - this book is beyond worth the investment. I would say the book is perfect for any small and medium-sized business owners that are looking to take advantage of the goldmine that the internet has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for small business!, 3 Jan 2014
As the owner of a small business this is a valuable resource that pulls together all of the best practices that a business needs to follow in order to be successful.

There are lots of user friendly tips and easy to action points that will keep you busy! You can do it all yourself - IF you have the time as the guide is very easy to follow and you don't have to be a total IT geek to do this!

If like me, you are pushed for time, you can also take advantage of Exposure Ninja's services. These start with a free strategic online health check and then a very competitively priced program of possible works.

Amen Sharma and I have been working together now for the past 6 months and we have totally revolutionised my company's brand awareness online. We have seen a healthy increase in our companies Google rankings and our enquiries are going from strength to strength.

This book and Exposure Ninja's services offer a great ROI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and packed with practical suggestions, 8 April 2014
This book is written in an informal style that makes it easy to read. Also, the short chapters make it easy to dip in and out of. It is a treasure chest of practical suggestions for getting more customers via the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Guide For IMers, 28 Jan 2014
I maintain a reasonably successful blog and I'm always on the lookout for ways to drive more traffic to my site. This gem of book covers so many aspects of the business of internet marketing that it is difficult to put the sheer extent of its power into words; plenty of sites are quick to offer ideas but I've never encountered a guide as comprehensive as this one. It is common for this kind of well packaged strategy to sell for $30-50 on such things as the warrior forum, so it really is a total giveaway from the author. The ideas are all described in a way that makes them easy to implement and the basic payback from the book can be seen within days in some cases. An absolute bargain and a well deserved 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for those making a living on the net, 27 Jan 2014
There is no doubt that things aren’t the same as it used to be when it comes to internet marketing or getting customers from the internet. I have been doing marketing for some time and it amazes me how things change. There are so many things you can’t control but there are things you can do and take care of which is how your website looks, how you do things, what you do, how you interact and so on. This book shows you exactly how to get your hard facts in the right order to do effective internet marketing and get more customers. It shows you to take the step in the right direction such as looking at your competitor’s marketing campaigns which is not an easy thing to do in my opinion and certainly not spotting their weaknesses and this book gives you lots of sound advice on how do them. The book talks about some interesting rules such as the 80/20 rule which I think most of the marketers are not doing. It’s one of those things that is so important that these days no one even tries to tell you about it, it’s more or less an open secret. So far one of the best books on internet marketing! The author knows what he’s talking about. I highly recommend this book as someone who has been marketing for some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 27 Jan 2014
I’m new to the virtual word of business. I’ve ran a family run children’s toy shop which has been successful for over 22 years, but as I’m many entrepreneurs have seen, retail stores are not as profitable anymore. Many parents just buy direct online anymore, which I can’t understand, but it means I lose out on trade. So knowing nothing about online trade, I paid a web developer to desgn me a website. Website looked great and cost me a fortune, but then I was stressed over the fact that I couldn’t get any customers to my website. How do Imarket it, how do let people know about it?

That’s when I decided to order this book. OMG, what a life saver, the books goes into great detail on how to market your online website, uses method that’s actually have worked for my business. Most of these methods are cheap, eas y methods that anyone can do, such as using adwords, something which a novices like me wouldn’t know. It also explains how and you need to seo a website, which again, I didn’t know anything about.

The books is brilliant, and for less than 3 it’s a must buy, not only will you find yourself making lots of money from your website, but you’ll soon find yourself trying to learn the book of by heart as it seriously is that useful. There’s methods in this book which I’ve shown my web developer who says how clever and genius they are. He now recommends all his clients to buy this book.

Need customers? Then I would highly recommend you purchased this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Small Business, 3 Jan 2014

This book and Exposure Ninja's services offer a great ROI.

ARRAY(0xa587f390)