This is a brilliant guide, the information saved me money when my apple ipad air stopped working, fortunately I had the guide on my kindle which showed me how to reset the ipad.
Published 5 months ago by PGW /GIB

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
got better book and price from well known book shop very disappointed with this and would not let my family buy this or friends
Published 13 months ago by mr t stanway

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 27 April 2014
This review is from: iPad Air Guide: Tips, Tricks & Walkthrough For Your New Device! (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant guide, the information saved me money when my ..., 23 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars professional approach a pleasure to trade with highly recommended., 14 Jan. 2015
J. E. Benee (Gloucestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Received with prompt attention to service, professional approach a pleasure to trade with highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars So so, 2 Mar. 2015
I was not very impressed by this manual and was glad that I had only borrowed it and not purchased it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 July 2014
Very good !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars A great iPad, 12 Dec. 2014
I just love this iPad with its beautiful clear screen. I have used this much more than an android tablet I had before. I find it so easy to use and would not hesitate to recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book, 26 May 2014
Found the book cumbersome to follow at times and did not answer the questions that I needed to know. Also no chronological order to the guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, brilliant iPad!,, 22 Oct. 2014
Having resisted buying an iPad for a long while I was finally persuaded by my daughter to get one. It is brilliant! I am only sorry that I did not do it sooner! It is so powerful and flexible and I understand now why my daughter had been so full of praise for them. My advice to you is that if you are considering buying either a laptop or an iPad is forget the laptop and go for the iPad. You will love it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My expensive Christmas present, 20 Feb. 2014
A. Darbyshire (U K Preston, Lancs) - See all my reviews
I received it as a Christmas present. I'm delighted with it and want to learn much more about it. I'm glad that my chldren could choose the right one for me as I didn't have sufffiecient knowledge myself.