5.0 out of 5 stars nice cover case
this case fits nice to my Iphone 4s, its too big for nokia 515.
with material like a leather. thnk
Published 2 months ago by dimitrios

3.0 out of 5 stars When is leather not leather?
This is plastic not leather as stated in its name. I'll use it but I'm disappointed. Perhaps I'm too naive.
Published 3 months ago by Miriam Forster

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Nokia Asha 310, 14 July 2014
Adaora (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My order arrived in good time, thanks. It's presentable and has a good compact feel to it. The inside is lined to protect both sides of the phone. Two things to note on the flip-side: the size is all wrong and misleading. My Nokia Asha slips in and out of this very freely. Secondly, for a phone pouch that's not taken any beating, in less than 2 months, I see few threads from the "pull tab". Another observation is the nice 'leather' look wears off after a few weeks, and you begin to see the 'PU'. This should not be sold as a holder for the Nokia Asha 310, period!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice cover case, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Gadgets World Black Pull Tab PU Leather Pouch Cover Case Only Fits for Nokia 105,Nokia 113,Nokia 301,Nokia 515,Nokia 114,Nokia 206,Nokia 109,Nokia Asha 308,Nokia Asha 309,Nokia Asha 310. (Black) (Electronics)
this case fits nice to my Iphone 4s, its too big for nokia 515.
with material like a leather. thnk

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What it Say's on the Tin, 17 April 2014
Lovely little case, I bought this for my elderly Friend who didn't want anything "Fancy" it worked out to be just the job

3.0 out of 5 stars When is leather not leather?, 1 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars functional and easy to use, 10 Mar 2014
this does what it say's and works well, the fit of the phone is perfect aswell. would recomend this product to anyone buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Although a cheap item it fulfils its job just fine. I wanted this to protect a cheap spare ..., 24 July 2014
S. Seabridge (Stone,Staffordshire.) - See all my reviews
Although a cheap item it fulfils its job just fine. I wanted this to protect a cheap spare phone from scratches and is ideal for this. The tab enables me to remove the phone with little effort.