5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!
These are a cheap knock-off version of the somewhat overpriced Clover pompom makers. That said, they work perfectly fine, they are very easy to use and you get all 4 sizes in one pack. They have already survived an intensive pompom making 'fest' by 2 children without any issues. As far as the instructions are concerned - it's a good job there are some reasonable photos on...
Published 6 months ago by Helen J. Wilcock

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame they only sent 2
I ordered this product as it appeared to be such good value for money and it was just what I was looking for, however I only received 2 of the pom pom makers and they were the larger ones and what I really needed was the smaller ones to make pom poms to cover a bra for a charity walk. After a couple of emails I was offered a refund but what I really needed was the small...
Published 1 month ago by Blythway

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of POM POMs, 23 May 2014
This review is from: 4 Sizes of Pompom Maker Fluff Ball Weaver DIY Knitting Craft Tool Kit (Kitchen & Home)
Great item made lots of pom poms with the whole family, our children loved using the items it made them easy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Help!, 23 May 2014
Instructions seem to have been translated from a foreign language and completely unintelligible. Not helped by sticker placed over part of them. May get to like the item if I ever learn how it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and brilliant, 20 May 2014
Very pleased with these. I didn't get chance to use them for a few weeks after they arrived, which was actually quicker than I was expecting, but when I did , they were great. I showed my kids how to use them too and they were hooked on making pom poms. Simple to use, all parts move with ease, the choice of pom poms is great and would be ideal for a lot of crafting needs. I thought they were excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars great !, 20 May 2014
i bought these to replace ones my mum had bought that my son decided to hide lol .... easy to use , no complaints :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 11 May 2014
Ever since using my friends pom pom makers ive wanted to get some. She had the clover ones however I thought that they were quite expenive for what they were so when I seen these ones I was delighted. They are very good and hold quite well. They are slightly more flimsy however that would be expected for the price.

Over all I am delighted with thenproduct and highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for making poms poms, 10 May 2014
These kept my 10 year old and friends creatively busy for hours. Good design - very quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 May 2014
Bought as a gift for Mum's 84 birthday. She loved it. It was easy to construct and has a lovely finish

5.0 out of 5 stars What a clever device, 6 May 2014
As much as this achieved it's objective and more I wish I never bouht it. My daughter is completely fixated by these pom poms and the house is gradually disappearing under them. I am constantly trying to get more wool, but the enjoyment never seems to abate. Help!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Clover..., 6 May 2014
I was a bit worried that the price of these meant they wouldn't be as good as the 'official' Clover version. However, they are. You just have to wait for them to be delivered from Hong Kong. That's the only downside. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pom- pom makers, 28 April 2014
Absolutely great idea. Such a time saver. No more poking wool through tiny holes. A boon to the ardent crafter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›