5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!
Published 5 months ago by Helen J. Wilcock

3.0 out of 5 stars Pompoms
Published 1 month ago by P. Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: 4 Sizes of Pompom Maker Fluff Ball Weaver DIY Knitting Craft Tool Kit (Kitchen & Home)
These are a cheap knock-off version of the somewhat overpriced Clover pompom makers. That said, they work perfectly fine, they are very easy to use and you get all 4 sizes in one pack. They have already survived an intensive pompom making 'fest' by 2 children without any issues. As far as the instructions are concerned - it's a good job there are some reasonable photos on the back of the packaging, because the written instructions are hilarious. They have obviously been translated by a computer from something like Chinese into English and make no sense whatsoever. Quite an amusing read though! Will they stand up to years of use? No idea. Might you need to look up how to use them on YouTube? Probably. But for the price, they are a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Money!, 3 Mar 2014
Quick delivery. Within an hour of their arrival they were in use, firstly a test run followed by several bobbles in record time. My wife is very please with them, saved her a huge amount of time,. Go ahead and buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 26 Mar 2014
Was a little hesitant buying something from another country as I always fear it getting lost or damaged. I was pleasantly surprised when the item safely arrived within a week of ordering it.
I found these all well made and despite comments from others I found the instructions clear, although very minimal. There are YouTube videos if you need help.
I can now make a pom pom in 2/3 minutes including tidying it up at the end.
These are just as good as those I've seen for 8 for just one.
Very pleased and would buy again without hesitation. In this case there is no need to spend more money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame they only sent 2, 13 July 2014
I ordered this product as it appeared to be such good value for money and it was just what I was looking for, however I only received 2 of the pom pom makers and they were the larger ones and what I really needed was the smaller ones to make pom poms to cover a bra for a charity walk. After a couple of emails I was offered a refund but what I really needed was the small pom pom makers so ended up having to make them by hand. I did have a go at using the larger ones and I must say it takes the hard work out of pom pom making and I would recommend using them. Just a shame that they advertise 4 sizes and you only receive 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
saves soo much time

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 6 July 2014
Great item for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
very good makes lovely pom poms and at a very reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Early start for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 Jun 2014
Ken P (West Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
My eldest daughter had bought a set so I followed in her footsteps. I have made several pompom using dark green and red double knitting wool and any sort of gold thread I can find, which is difficult, all for Christmas decorations. I like to do something different each year and these pompoms will do very nicely. They are easy to make whilst watching evening television.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap n cheerful, 21 Jun 2014
At a fraction of the price of the ones usually sold on TV etc, these do the job absolutely fine.

I was V sceptical when the package arrived from Beijing or however it's spelt (....and No, it wasn't me that wrote the terrible instructions on the packet that make no sense & are full of typo's) as hadn't realised they were coming from overseas, but having said that, they arrived swiftly and in good order.

They will benefit from a quick rinse before use as appear dusty (planning to make white snowmen).

A bargain :0)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pompoms, 13 Jun 2014
P. Dunn (England) - See all my reviews
Chose the less expensive ones to try before deciding if they would save me time when making pompoms. After one disaster - I am still finding bits of wool all over the place after my first pompom fell to pieces - my second attempt was a great success. The directions for the use of the wheels are a little ambiguous but now I have mastered them they are great, if a little flimsy, but they do what I wanted them to do so i am happy.