5.0 out of 5 stars one of the BEST
i was looking for one of these wallets for ages and this is up ther with the best it has the correct spacing of the letters like the movie prop and is embroided on to the leather, inside has the samuel L jackson photo and the "my name is the lord" movie wording,
Published 15 months ago by stretcher

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, whimsical seller.
Published 6 months ago by Thomas Fearns

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the BEST, 2 May 2014
This review is from: SECONDS SALE - PULP FICTION BAD MOTHER FXXKER LEATHER EMBROIDERED WALLET (JULES LICENCE ENCLOSED)
and for holding money, it holds all notes rather well and only slightly pops out of the top (very slightly) cards are held a bit tight but i expect this to looses a ittle with use, the color should also "weather" a little also in time as it is real leather
it can hold up to 7 cards and has 2 slots for notes,
its a great wallet and is easily as good as the ones that cost over £25 and i am very happy with it
a great conversation starter

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, whimsical seller., 8 Jan. 2015
This is exactly what you're looking for unless you've stumbled upon this by chance. If you want a carbon copy of Jules' wallet, that's exactly what you'll get with this. The driving license was not enclosed as stated in the description, however, the exceptionally well made and accurate nature of this product made up for this. My only quarrel is that I accidentally ordered this using "one click" and belatedly, after almost immediately cancelling the order (immediately in this case being within the space of five or ten minutes) the seller sent me an email stating only that "it had been sent". I was rather irate about this as I'd ordered it at a stupid time in the morning, around three or four, and could not believe that the seller expected me to go with the story that the item had been dispatched before my cancellation had gotten to him. I do believe this is more a case of him refusing to cancel the order. However, the item did arrive within two days of my (accidental) order, which is exceptionally quick. If you were looking for a great movie replica wallet, this is for you. If you have clumsy thumbs, stay away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 24 Mar. 2015
Not very impressed with the quality of this wallet at all. Having read reviews where some said this was an exact replica of the movies and quality was n so good I bought it but on receiving it found it to be a very cheap feeling wallet which is a very odd shape in the middle where the fold is in the wallet. I'm wondering if this is where the embroidery was off and not the lettering as when u open the wallet there is a big fold opens up where the spine is and it sits kinda awkward. Not too impressed with this sadly but it was cheap so it's no surprise.

Delivery was rapid however

***EDIT***

Having had the wallet a couple of weeks and it being broken in and used a bit, it has actually grown on me and the awkward fold I mentioned actually kinda works well. I would restore this 4 stars now. It is a good wallet but a couple of things stop me from scoring it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now thats a BMF Wallet!!!, 8 Jan. 2015
Very very convincing copy of the one from the film. Although I brought mine as a "Seconds" with the item description saying that the text was slanted, out of the box I noticed no problem with it. I was so happy with it I brought another as a present for my brother. He's one was equally as good quality. Made from nice hide with really good quality stitching! Buy them at this price while you can!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go ahead and buy it, 9 Feb. 2015
Ok so buying a wallet for 8.99 on Amazon seemed rather risky but I took a gamble. And it payed off! The wallet is great. The leather is genuine (it smells pretty genuine) but most of all the wallet came to how I expected it and it was worth every penny with quick dispatch and on time estimated arrival met.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Wallet, 27 Jun. 2014
Good quality wallet for the price. I've had it for a while now and it's holding up just fine, just a little bit of wear which is to be expected. Plenty of space for the cards I needed, 5 slots in total, one of which has a see-through window for ID. So far it has been a great purchase that doesn't look to break anytime soon. And a great conversation starter for many situations.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Jun. 2014
After the positive reviews I decided to buy this wallet. It arrived very quickly but I was suprised about the quality. It looks and feels cheap, the finish is so afwul that it looks damaged. I guess you get what you pay for, expect nothing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars bad ass mother f**cking wallet, 24 May 2015
Came in good time looks amazing well put together perfect and cheap

This wallet also alerts all round that see it that I have a disposition to thoses of the female gender that have bore children and that my skills in the act of couytes leaves much to be desired

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome present. Wallet arrived in good time & is ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Awesome present. Wallet arrived in good time & is of a better quality then I had thought it would be for the price. I can't wait to see my nephews face at Christmas when he opens it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... present after watching Pulp Fiction together and it's really good quality, exactly like the one in the film, 3 Nov. 2014
I've ordered this product as part of my boyfriends Christmas present after watching Pulp Fiction together and it's really good quality, exactly like the one in the film! I love it! :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›