Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.27

on 1 March 2014
This book is a great easy read with likable characters and a fast paced story.
The plot is really good and well thought out with lots of twists and turns that keep you on edge.
My only criticism is the ending felt a little rushed.

I recommend to fans of twilight and vampire diaries.
on 24 April 2014
Similar to twilight at the start but the further you read the more differences there are. A tale of supernatural beings, curses, and soul mates makes for an epic romance and brilliant story.
I must admit though I love the humour in Tara's writing, definitely a late teens book with the language and sexual references, but all necessary to the plot line. A cunning twist at the ending, when you think everything has been lost, an ironic choice brings destiny back on track. x
on 14 February 2014
This was a great idea for a story. Liv moves with her Dad to a small town when he remarried. Things are slightly amiss in the place and she misses city life. She dislikes her stepmother Judith but goes to a ball with her and her dad, there she first sets her eyes on Briton, she is insanely attracted to him and goes to ask him for a dance. He rejects her. The story then hots up.
Up to chapter eleven, this was so promising, then it rapidly went downhill. At that point, the carefully crafted story had been built up beautifully and then it was almost like the book had been put on fast forward.. .declarations of love, a denouement, life changing explanations all happened in a few pages. It really had me puzzled. Then it went back to telling the story in more detail.
Although I did think the pace of the story meant that there were quite a few ends not tied up or explained enough, it's a good story.
Teenagers will love it.
on 1 April 2014
I like Tara's books. I've read quite a few but I just couldn't get into this one. It was just too sappy, even for me who secretly loves all the romance. I just couldn't really like or relate to any of the characters.
on 8 February 2014
Yet again not let down!!! Only Tara could get away with such twists, the way she writes you hate her for them but love them all the same :)
Suitable for younger readers but doesn't take away from adult read
on 20 April 2014
Tara done it again .sunder had me gripped from the start . I loved all the characters tara has a way off making you feel you are part of the story .hard to put down fantastic story line .tara rock's :)
on 7 February 2014
Was a good wee read. Loved the characters. Well done as always, a truely talented author. Would have been great as an adult book but it was still a good read all the same.
on 2 February 2014
Does Tara Brown ever sleep? Her books are so good, she knocked it out of the park once again. Looking forward to more books that make me laugh, cry and happy. YOU ROCK!!!!
on 28 January 2014
Wonderful, What can I say but another great book by Tara. Thank you for writing it. Keep it up .
on 25 May 2014
I would not recommend this book to anyone at all. I don't do ratings very often but when I do it is for a reason. This book was slow to start and was very confusing at times. I persevered until 75% in and then I couldn't take it anymore and had to stop reading it.