5.0 out of 5 stars brill especially for price
excellenent brill and powerrfull everyone on bike rally wnts one no fits in pocket and is mint for walking back to tent missed all the guide ropes bought this one for girl friend ITS a man thing lol
Published 4 months ago by Ian Barfoot

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
I foolishly bought two of these torches for my son and myself. The first one that was opened was already broken and the second one fell apart when I inserted the battery. These torches are just nasty pieces of rubbish. Don't waste your money on them,pay more money and get a decent torch. Both of these torches are now in the bin.
Published 4 months ago by BIG J

5.0 out of 5 stars brill especially for price, 8 May 2014
This review is from: 3W Police LED Mini Waterproof AA Flashlight Torch Light Lamp W/ Strap Keychain (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great little Torch, 5 May 2014
Andrew Mears (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
If you need a torch to fit in your pocket or car this could be the one for you.
Small but powerful.

Glad I brought two, one to leave in car and one in house.

5.0 out of 5 stars They give a good light and are small and convienient to put in ..., 26 Aug 2014
Wilkie "Kit" (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
These little torches run on AA batteries, so there's no need to chase down 14500 batteries but they can use these as well. They give a good light and are small and convienient to put in a pocket or purse. They are comfortable and being LED they should run for quite a while on one battery. I can't tell you how long because mine haven't run out yet. I have two of these, one for my wife and one for me. They are fitted to our car key rings so that we can find our way in dark places and get back to our cars. They are small, light and judging by the build they should be durable, Ideal for camping and backpacking. They are also useful in the middle of the night when attending to the call of nature.... though they are possibly a bit bright for this.

For the price (including postage) it's a no brainer. Get one just in case!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars it has a switch at the base and is just a simple push on/push off so will not break easy and is rubber covered and for the price, 14 Aug 2014
JEFF ROCKS (CITY OF CLEVELAND ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
very bright and takes a standard battery, light and small bought as a glove box item just in case.
it has a switch at the base and is just a simple push on/push off so will not break easy and is rubber covered and for the price including postage it is fine and it is an alloy torch so will not rust and LED unit will not pop as easy as the standard bulb.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... It was delivered emailed company but no reply very poor, 22 Aug 2014
Not working hasn't worked since It was delivered emailed company but no reply very poor

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
good construction- made of metal. nice design. A must have for £1

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate but not great., 12 July 2014
I was sent one of these in error from a far Eastern vendor : I had actually ordered yet another one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/300lm-Flashlight-Torch-Adjustable-Light/dp/B00HLEOKPY/ref=pd_sim_diy_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=08EXVPVCZTMD7T6G084N , probably the 7th or 8th of those excellent and highly recommended torches . The vendor dispatched the correct item and kindly allowed me to keep this torch , and I have used it for a couple of months as a lightweight portable for when I don't want to get my little LED lenser out of the EDC kit . It is far dimmer than either the Lenser or the cheap AA torch and feels very flimsy . The QR clip on the keyring is unreliable .
Its only advantages are being smaller than the chunky AA torch , and cheaper than the lenser , but whilst I'd very happily buy another of either of the other torches , either for myself or as a gift , I'd not bother with one of these

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought three and gave them to my daughters who seem to like, 6 July 2014
bright and light but not sure if they are as robust my other torches.

Bought three and gave them to my daughters who seem to like them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This is what you need at night very Bright & Light.

3W Police LED Mini Waterproof AA Flashlight Torch Light Lamp W/ Strap Keychain