5.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous sound
I heard this album when it first came out and remember being impressed by 'dance'. For some reason I don't remember playing this album since then. Now , I have just bought a copy of this on CD after finding my old cassette. What a gem!

Published on 28 Nov 2008 by S. Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album with plenty of catchy moments
Noticed this has just recently come into the MP3 section. Don't know why it came in late.
Anyway this is a good album and the high points for me are 'It doesn't matter', 'Looking for love', 'Dance' and 'Enough is enough'
Published 14 months ago by Kev McKie

5.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous sound, 28 Nov 2008
S. Jackson (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dancin' Under Cover (Audio CD)

This rocks all the way through. The hard and fast numbers grab you first (Dance, Drive me crazy, Body talk) but then the slower ones shine through after a few listens and become even more enjoyable - best of these are 'One good lover, Slip of the lip, It doesn't matter & Take a chance', great melody from start to finish. The vocals are the outrageous part, unusual, maybe a bit OTT (Drive me..crayzee..oooooooh yeaaah!), unreal but interesting. Its fun to listen to for both the sound and the subject matter - the whole album is about love and girls.

This should be a great album to blast in the car! Have a look at amazon.com for some good reviews on this album as well.

I have also just bought 'invasion of your privacy' after reading good reviews. On first listen I am disappointed in comparison to DU, I had to skip though it, it sounds boring - but I will listen to it properly later.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album with plenty of catchy moments, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Dancin' Undercover (MP3 Download)

Dancing Undercover
Dancing Undercover by Ratt (Audio CD - 2014)