5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series
Published 6 months ago by Chris

This is a well-written tale, and I'd read book 2 as a standalone when it was offered as a freebie. That wasn't a bad read, and even without reading part 1, I picked it up easily, so I was pleased to be offered the whole 4 parts for free, in return for an honest review.

Published 4 months ago by ROROBLU'S MUM

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Blind Wolf: The Complete 4 Book Paranormal Shifter Romance Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
We first met a Julia and Damien in the Blind Wolf where they fell in love even though Julia was to all intents a human and this just wasn't done, but Damien's whole pack was not according to the rules, he was blind, and his pack an odd mixture of misfits that had been rejected by other packs. Then the story continues in Perfect Mate, Human Shifter and finally Alpha's Child. Damien and Julia have had to fight together and separately for their love at every step along the path, but as in fairy tales true love does conquer and in overcoming obstacles ties are only strengthened. The writing is up to Aubrey Rose's usual high standard and we are drawn into their world and become a part of their lives which should be the goal of every novel. The characters are well drawn and the writing emotional were necessary but not overly done a perfect blend, allowing us an insight into their lives that we should treasure and I always live a HEA ending.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 - Howlingly Enjoyable Stars!, 28 Mar 2014
Blind Wolf is another great read by Aubrey Rose. It has taken me a while to finish it, and that is not because I didn’t enjoy it, but more that it is the type of book you can put down and go back to and remember exactly where you are and what’s going on.

I am not a huge PNR reader, not because I don't enjoy it, but I just sometimes find it all a bit too overly technical in its explanations as to who can do what and why/how they do it. None of that with Blind Wolf, you knew what they were and what they could do, but it got straight to the point without being overly descriptive.

Oddly I also have a soft spot for Blind guys in my romance novels and
Damien had just the right mix of wolfy dominance and alpha tendencies, while being all aquiver for Julia.

Well worth a read if you like a bit of howling with your sexy times!

ARC provided via Netgalley, and it was my pleasure to provide the above honest review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blind Wolf Review, 20 Mar 2014
Evampire (Gonzales, LA USA) - See all my reviews
The complete Blind Wolf series in one boxed set is a werewolf romance that keeps readers on their toes and captures their heart. Damien, a blind Alpha that leads a ragtag pack of misfit wolves and while trying to find a place to settle finally feels the Calling for a mate of this own, only she’s human … or is she. Julia is a shy lonely young woman who finally meets her Prince Charming only he’s a werewolf and she doesn’t really fit in with the pack.

This fast paced plot keeps readers on the edge of their seat with lots of action, suspense and romance. The author brings the story to life with vivid imagery, details and strong compelling characters that capture the imagination. Each installment of the series has its own conflicts that build the anticipation and suspense throughout. Julia learns things about her past and must accept herself before she can achieve her goals. Damien must protect his pack as well as provide for it all the while fighting the wolves that believe the weak shouldn’t be allowed to live or that they should take what they want.

The attraction between Julia and Damien is instantaneous and lots of steamy sex, but their relationship slowly builds as the couple overcomes several obstacles and fight for their very lives. The author conveys the emotional turmoil of the pack and the couple with such intensity that the reader can’t help but get caught up in their stories. Some intense and emotional scenes brings tears and smiles to the reader as the drama unfolds for this couple and their hardships inspire admiration in their strength as they defeat them.

I read each of the first three installments before and each one was enjoyable however I must say that I like reading them all together much better, because I prefer the whole story to little bits at a time. Whichever you way you decide to read the story of the blind wolf and his mate it is a wonderful and heart-warming romance story.

3.0 out of 5 stars I lost interest after book 2, as the relationship seemed based on lies by omission..., 1 Mar 2014
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Unfortunately for me, the author dabbled in a few 'too many cooks' in terms of the various things she had going on in the tale, with her hinting that Mara might not be what she seemed/ by having Dee emerge as a major character, before packing her away again/having Jordan repeatedly say that he loved Damien, making it sounds as if he'd been in love with him since childhood/introducing the thing about the more Damien aged, the longer he'd have to stay in shifter form and would eventually be stuck that way, then Dee offering a different perspective, but nothing conclusive coming out of it/the fight with Trax after which Damien absorbed his pack, only to be challenged by another pack leader...all mixed in with various instances of being economical with the truth where Julia was concerned.

Overall, I wasn't into it and wasn't impressed by the tale, which would have worked far, far better if the author had gone with 'less is more'.

Ebook courtesy of NetGalley and Fido publishing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great combination of fantasy and romance!!, 20 Feb 2014
I found this set of books compelling from the moment I read the synopsis on my kindle during a random search...Aubrey brings you into a crossover between the world we inhabit and that of the paranormal seamlessly...the primary characters drive and engage the reader from the outset, they are supported by the "pack" who are important to them and the story development!!! Great read...a must for fans of both fantasy and romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 10 Feb 2014
I loved this series something completely different from the normal paranormal books, I fell in love with the main characters and loved how the author had made them less than average ( meaning not supermodel gorgeous) more like the everyday person. The story was gripping and would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Rec., 28 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant read for anyone that's loves a good Shapeshifter story.I have read many. Not too graphic in the sex department, some I have read spends page after page of graphic detail. This book [I do class this as one book not four as stated ] gets on with the story line. My housework got put to oneside as I could not put it down. The author gave us a start a middle and a decent end. I do get a little tired of being left hanging, waiting for the follow up. I bought this at a low price,but I would have paid double.I will be looking out for more by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 10 Jan 2014
Wow! Such an amazing read. So much emotion and passion that my heart was in my throat!
This couple had so much thrown at then but they fought and won and lost. At certain parts of the book you think about what's going to happen next but you get surprised! A really good read and for the price......get it read it you will enjoy it.