5.0 out of 5 stars Soundbar
Published 4 months ago by Wolfie

Published 17 days ago by yamazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Soundbar, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Denon DHTS514 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer - Black (Electronics)
Purchased this new model after researching various brands. Looks attractive and well made. I have it paired up with 42" Sony Bravia for now, despite it's suitability to 46" plus sets, it fits well now and gives me some future proofing when the set is repalced in the future. Set up very simple, worked without any hick ups. All necessay cables suplied. HDMI a little short, for my particular set up, but have ordered a longer cable to allow me to run it where I want to, minor issue.
"Wakes up" when TV switches on, so no messing around switching on seperate systems and selecting speaker systems. Simple to "teach" existing remore to operate volume.
Very impressed with performance in various TV modes to suit speech, music, films. Bloutooth works well, easy to pair up with my smartphone and replay music files very well. Very impressed with this system, highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality of this unit is beyond poor. I've setup numerous home theatres and never before ..., 6 July 2014
The quality of this unit is beyond poor. I've setup numerous home theatres and never before have I had so many issues trying to get receivers to communicate reliably with the unit over HDMI. We've swapped cables, changed receivers and still the unit randomly fails to detect the receiver and sometimes just switches itself off. The solution is to physically unplug it and reconnect it and then it works for another day or two before failing. Contacted Denon who brushed it off as the component manufacturers fault even after we tested several different receivers and cables. This is the 4th soundbar I've installed and its by far the worst experience I've had. The sound is on par with similar sound bars in this price range. Definitely wait for a new revision of this product before purchasing (or if there is some way for Denon to upgrade the firmware that could solve many issues).

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 May 2014
Cant believe the difference, would advise anyone to buy one easy set up, even I could do it, 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Denon Sound Bar, 26 April 2014
Mr. P. G. Dickinson (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
My Denon sound bar has improved both my TV and IPad sound reproduction . The quality is 300 percent better. I am very pleased with it. The delivery was as promised so all in all I am delighted.