5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I first discovered Stephen from his article, How To Make Your Life An Adventure. I was instantly hooked, and taken in by his engaging and easy to read writing style. I'm typically drawn to creative and out-of-the-box thinking, and I felt I'd found that in Guise, so I decided to give his book a try. I am so glad I did.

Mini Habits is an amazing little self help...
Published 3 months ago by Lucy Vince

2.0 out of 5 stars .... meh
Spends the whole book to explain something which , in truth, only needs one! It does explain all the science, but it took me forever to find the bit I wanted- the actual forming of the habits. Good if you are studying this subject, worthless otherwise.
I got it for free, but it is not worth any money unless you need it to study.
Published 4 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results (Kindle Edition)

Mini Habits is an amazing little self help book. The main idea it introduces is to break down your desired habits into small goals, then aim to achieve those goals on a daily basis so as to drill the behaviour into your subconscious.

If you're feeling stuck or unfulfilled, get this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars .... meh, 18 Mar 2014
I got it for free, but it is not worth any money unless you need it to study.

4.0 out of 5 stars small is beautiful, 24 Dec 2013
Excellent and simple techniques, and explanations, of how to develop habits and overall willpower. Not the book for someone looking to cease negative habits ( such as smoking, overheating etc), but very good for developing and establishing positive habits (exercising more, reading or writing more).

We'll written and easy to follow, if a little repetitive in parts. An important contribution to my future self-actualisation as it gets things moving, overcomes procrastination and is easy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini habits, 28 Jun 2014
Great content, started putting it into practice before finishing the book. Stupidly small steps really work - want to floss every day? Small step would be to floss just top OR bottom set. If that proves too big, commit to the STUPIDLY small step of flossing ONE tooth each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 27 Jun 2014
R. Sinclair (UK) - See all my reviews
Love this little book, makes a lot of sense and well worth a read if you need a bit of a push to do things!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Habits, 21 Jun 2014
Mr. E. Ejimogu "E.U.J." (Wales, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
A very good book on forming habits. It could have been shorter. Never the less, very well written and easy to understand. If one has been having difficulties maintaining consistency of action, this book gives excellent advice on how to do it. Help your brain to habituate winning and it will make it easier for you take action each time

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational book, 31 May 2014
I have read a lot of self-improvement, personal organisation and management books and have taken something beneficial from each. I don't know if I just happened to read this at the right time, or whether this strategy is so encouraging because it works with the way our brains function rather than against it, but I certainly feel inspired to increase my daily productivity using this technique.

5.0 out of 5 stars I plan to put mini habits into action today, 10 May 2014
A very enlightening and thought provoking book on hoe the brain works when it comes to will power and motivation. I had it the wrong way round and would often burn out after lots of early enthusiasm and pumped up motivational messages. In this book you will learn the theory and be equipped with the practical tools to developing habits that will last a lifetime. I'm excited about doing my one push up that will in time lead to the body, health and success I plan and dream for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suggestions for changing your life for the better., 19 Mar 2014
Sue Simmons "Doodles" (Basingstoke, Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed reading this book, it is written in a friendly, optimistic way, with short chapters for ease of reference. The only thing I would say is, because the habits ARE 'mini', you need to keep the book by you to remind you to maintain the habits you have decided on.