‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I thought the first book was great, but this blew that right out of the water. This one is about gorgeous, hunky, sexy, beautiful, sweet WES (do you get the picture??). Wes is Jax's best buddy who always does proper relationships, not just a use them and leave them guy. He constantly flirts with Lexi's best friend
Rubi who Only, and I do mean Only ever does one night stands hu and absolutely never sees them again. Wes really wants to date her and though she's attracted to him, she will not go on a date with him and would rather keep the friendship she has with him and all The Renegades. Rubi has serious commitment issues due to neglect and the lack of affection her father has shown towards her while growing up, and though she is extremely wealthy due the fact she is a genius when it comes to computer programming, she still is petrified of letting people close or trusting them. Lexington is the only one she considers family and someone she trusts totally, but Wes is determined to break through her walls, and he is an absolutely SAINT when it comes to patience, and just keeps chipping away at those walls. If he ever gets bored, I'll be waiting. I express how much I loved this book, and it really is even better than the first, do yourself a great favour and read it, though it will keep you up till the early hours. Hurrying off to get the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd one just as good., 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
The 2nd book didnt disapoint me, i felt it was slightly more grown up and even though there were plenty of sex in it, it wasn't as much as the first one, you can telll that the author has lots of fun writing the love scenes. i liked the fact that Jax and Lexi were still envolved within the story. Rubi's emotional problems were dealt well with and Wes was a knight in shining armour loving her for her not just because she was gorgeous, Wes was a great character and a real gentleman which i liked. An enjoyable book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) by Skye Jordan, Jon Swan., 31 July 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this second book in the Renegades series in so much as it is full of action and hard hitting.It takes a strong character who is denied parental love and guidance to succeed in everything except for finding a balance between affairs of the Heart and the closeness that it entails. Learning to Live with people and family takes a little longer. Plenty of sensual scenes, but above all the love that Rubi and Wes has for one another clearly shines through. Good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I didn't' think the second book could be as good as the first, how wrong. I absolutely loved Rubi and Wes's story. I couldn't put it down. It was truly a great story. Such depth into the characters. Please read this book. I love the male leads, all hot and swoon worthy. I not going to say much more, but if you don't read this, you are missing a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I have read book one and two !
found I couldn't put either down and finished them in days ,
loved the way the characters progressed in their lives .happy endings always make a good book in my opinion:)
would defiantly recommend you have a read of these books !

Great work Skye Jordan !

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it just as I did the first!!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this one as well...I can't really say if I preferred it to the first one! As much as there were some similarities, there were different books! I've just bought the third one, but I want to know what happens to Rachel...I really like her character in this book. *Sigh* Another couple of hours in bliss :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this beter than book one. The characters are likeable and entertaining. I don't know whether it's common in the US, but there is a fair bit of ripe language. Despite that, a good book. I will read this author again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book just as good as book 1 if not better Wes is soooo sexy and Rubi is a little mixed up but you can't help love her she has a soft heart really. Good you catch up with previous characters from book 1 as well. Hope we dont't
have to wait too long for book 3 . If you looking for a lot of sexy loving this book is for you .

4.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Rebel, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Passionate story about Rubi and Wes. Quite the roller coaster this one! Good ending but a little epilogue would have been nice. I thought this was even better than the first book. Looking forward to more from the Renegades.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Better thank Book 1, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rebel (Renegades, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I SO enjoyed this book. I just felt the characters were more solid, more thought out than in book 1 where both Jax and Lexi were very two dimensional.
Great story! And I love Wes and Rubi together.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Rebel (Renegades, Book 2)
2.45